Making Credits Fast 4.0

PlagaNerezza

Hot Materials Items:

Run Slicing Missions Level 9. Rich Yield.

Siniteen Hyper-Scrappers

Run Diplomacy Missions Level 9. RIch Yield

Delta Wave Inducer

Resource Gathering Missions:

Cranoran Thread

Endothermic Flux

Vapro-sampler

These will crit for about 24. They sell for 2,200 from the vendor. A tidy profit can be turned on these white materials. You are better off going to the materials spawns on Zakuul or the New Mandalorian Invasion planet than running the level 9 purple materials missions. They yield less value and cost credits. I sell them as the materials they yield on harbringer are currently heavily deflated due to an oversupply of mats.

A Great Beginner Guide on Materials (mats) can be found in this SWTOR Thread.

Some great tips a lot will find handy

One to add to it tho

Take up slicing, it might of got the nerf bat, but it's still free credits whilst you running around doing conquest objectives

I am currently doing this to get more credits. It's a good palce to start if you don't have a lot of credits tot start with in the first place. But has anyone tried odesson? Any good places on odesson to harvest? I find zakuul is often swarming with players and there just isn't enough to harvest for everyone there.

I am surprised, i see nothing but ppl looking for heroics on fleet all day every day!!

Anyway, making credits is now really easy thanks to heroics and selling decorations. The main issue is, what to actually do with credits???

I am sitting on hundreds of millions of credits and have nothing to actually spend them on! You can buy stuff from gtn, but what for?? unlock legacy stuff, but thats not that expensive. You could buy sales runs, but no one does them anymore since ppl left.

I am surprised, i see nothing but ppl looking for heroics on fleet all day every day!!

Anyway, making credits is now really easy thanks to heroics and selling decorations. The main issue is, what to actually do with credits???

I am sitting on hundreds of millions of credits and have nothing to actually spend them on! You can buy stuff from gtn, but what for?? unlock legacy stuff, but thats not that expensive. You could buy sales runs, but no one does them anymore since ppl left.

I spent it on stronghold decorating. I simply don't seem to have the dedication to build my bank roll that high. I find the decorations are stupidly overpriced currently for almost every basic garbage looking item. One my negative experiences is just how long and costly it is to build universal mk-1 - mk3. They really do need to up the return rates on lower level missions that crit and give purple mats.

As a foot note to the Light vs. Dark Event

Be on the look out for cheap purple mats and a run on leveling green materials. People will be running crafting missions en-mass and will running missions that yield purple mats. You might try and buy low and sell high as it relates to this event and crafting.

Is this in 4.6 as I don't see it in the patch notes and haven't been home yet to validate this statement.

I saw it reported on a Youtube review of 4.6 this morning. They also said it wasn't in the patch notes, but having run a number of Heroics since the patch it appeared to be correct.

Seems to be a 'stealth' nerf. . .

Would you care to elaborate on this topic? I'll be glad to add your feedback to the first post. I am not a dye module expert by any means.

I've found that Grade 5 Medium Gray Light Gray dyes sell for about 40-50k on average and relatively cheap since they only require Grade 5 mats. However even some Grade 1 and 2 dyes will sometimes sell for 10-20k. Cartel Market Dyes sell for the big money though.

I've found that Grade 5 Medium Gray Light Gray dyes sell for about 40-50k on average and relatively cheap since they only require Grade 5 mats. However even some Grade 1 and 2 dyes will sometimes sell for 10-20k. Cartel Market Dyes sell for the big money though.

Balmorra has excellent level 5 spawns for nodes. If you need the green materials to take advantage of this suggestion head to Balmorra.

On a side note: EA is going to bump up the heroic credits.

It's actually noted in patch notes.When I first read them,i overlooked them,but seen the note a little while later.Seems like maybe we just missed it or EA did a ninja update on patch notes.:o

Chapter XV: The GEMINI Deception! Lead a daring assault on one of Arcann’s warships in a bid to seize control of the entire Eternal Fleet! Players subscribed on June 1st have immediate access to this new Chapter, and it will be available for all other Subscribers on June 30th.

New Event: Dark vs. Light! Join a galactic event and choose between the dark side and the light side to earn epic rewards in celebration of SWTOR’s 5-year anniversary!

New Character Perks! Portable Cargo Hold, Portable Legacy Cargo Hold, and Companion Gift use time reduction – see below for full details!

Relics of the Gree is back! The Gray Secant has been spotted on Ilum, which means only one thing: The Relics of the Gree Event is back! From June 28th at 4:00AM PDT/12:00PM BST to July 5th at 4:00AM PDT/12:00PM BST, Black Bisectors are called upon to lend a hand!

Bounty Contract Week Returns! Hunt wanted criminals in this returning event. The event begins July 12th at 4:00AM PDT/12:00PM BST and ends July 19th at 4:00AM PDT/12:00PM BST.

General

•New Character Perk: Portable Cargo Hold! Summon a Portable Cargo Hold droid to your current location that provides access to your ship’s Cargo Hold. The cooldown can be reduced by upgrading the droid (down to 30 minutes). This perk is purchasable in the Legacy UI.

•New Character Perk: Portable Legacy Cargo Hold! Summon a Portable Legacy Cargo Hold droid to your current location that provides Legacy Cargo Hold access. The cooldown can be reduced by upgrading the droid (down to 30 minutes). This perk is purchasable in the Legacy UI.

•New Character Perk: Companion Gift Cast Time Reduction! Reduce the use time of Companion Gifts by 20% per level (up to 60%). This perk is purchasable in the Legacy UI.

•Achievements have been added for attaining Level 65 and max level Crew Skills. These Achievements will not be granted retroactively until Game Update 4.7.

•The Organa Castle Quick Travel Point now unlocks when players discover its location.

•The House Alde Library Quick Travel Point now unlocks when players discover the location.

•Outfit preview now correctly displays unified colors.

Flashpoints + Operations

False Emperor

•Fixed an issue where Prototype A-15 and Prototype B-16 would periodically be able to kill players in one shot despite following the mechanics of the fight correctly.

Items + Economy

•Sniper’s Ambush visual effect now lines up properly with the Revanite Professional Sniper Rifle and the Revanite Field Tech Sniper Rifles.

Missions + NPCs

•Experience gained from the following Missions now scales with the Player’s level: •Down with the Queen

•Chaos at the Droid Factory

•Marked Man

•Dark Science

•A Family Concern

•Atypical Tactics

•Introduction to Warzones

•Introduction to Starfighter

•Ashara will no longer use melee attacks from ranged after using her leap ability.

•All Companion DPS execution abilities have been normalized to have a 20 second cooldown.

•Companions no longer fire crowd control abilities at targets that have Boss immunity.

•Fixed the typo in all “Preventive Measure” Companion abilities.

•Skadge can now only equip one melee weapon.

•The Sith Inquisitor Mission "Preparations" now awards the item "Kallig's Countenance." This is a new version of the item that is moddable and Legacy-bound. Existing version of the items have not been updated.

•The phase to the Mission “[Heroic 2+] Rock Eaters” no longer allows players who are on the incorrect Mission step into the area.

•Reduced the Credit reward amount of all Heroic Missions.

^^^^^

Edited by CarthSeverus

Do heroics actually easily get you millions of credits with limited time and effort? I'm very skeptical about how reliable heroics are for credits. I haven't done any heroics for credit farming, but heroics are only something like 14K credits each (without the nerf). That means you need to do 1mil/14K = 71 heroic quests to make 1 mil credits???

Do heroics actually easily get you millions of credits with limited time and effort? I'm very skeptical about how reliable heroics are for credits. I haven't done any heroics for credit farming, but heroics are only something like 14K credits each (without the nerf). That means you need to do 1mil/14K = 71 heroic quests to make 1 mil credits???

If you do them in a group, the credits you get from the bonus is multiplied by the number of players in the group. So if there's four of you, you get four times the listed amount of credits. So you get a million on maybe 10-15 quests.

Edited by Dragondog

The MK-9 components on my cybertech is one big money maker.

ALSO, onmy artifice, I craft a lot of the max lvl bonded attachments, wtv theya re called for artifice. Get so confused by these things, but I craft the max lvl ones and don't RE them, I sell them like that. Man, that stuff goes like candy baby! :p

Hey everyone! If your on BC(Begeren Colony, mainly because I know it works here) and you see a hypercrate at about 15mil or lower(lower is better) then buy it and open it, don't hit "Take all" just let it sit there so the packs unbind(mainly to save space) and then sell the packs for around 800K if you can, this tactic has worked for me for a while, and as long as you sell the packs for more then 600K each you'll make a profit. Use the guide above to get to the point of buying a hypercrate first tho, or you can check out a few guides on Youtube on how to make credits. Hope this helped!

Well I hope you all have a ton of luck making credits and enjoy SWTOR! :D

That's too bad that hypercrates rarely drop below 20mil credits. I remember when you could easily get hypercrates for 12 mil

Yeah, thats my Problem with buying Hypercrates too.

Is it still effective to run heroics in a 4-man group after the nerf?

• 2 weeks later...
The new norm for hyper rates are now 30mil at the lowest, insane!! Guess I'll give heroics a go once they increase the credits back

If you can pick up a hypercrate for 30 million and can sell the packs for between 1.4-2 million per pack that is ~45 million on a 30 crate pack. Less the 10% GTN commission that is ~10.5 million in profit per hypercrate you simply flip the packs on the GTN.

A tidy profit for effectively having the money to afford the crate. Also known as the power of money. So watch the pack prices and crate prices. I've never seen someone lose on a hypercrate. You only make less than you thought. Even if you really screw up in a few months those packs are worth 10x what you paid because of inflation, limited supply and a demand once the game removes the pack from the market.

Good luck out there credit hunters.

Edited by PlagaNerezza

If you can pick up a hypercrate for 30 million and can sell the packs for between 1.4-2 million per pack that is ~45 million on a 30 crate pack. Less the 6% GTN commission that is ~12.3 million in profit per hypercrate you simply flip the packs on the GTN.

A tidy profit for effectively having the money to afford the crate. Also known as the power of money. So watch the pack prices and crate prices. I've never seen someone lose on a hypercrate. You only make less than you thought. Even if you really screw up in a few months those packs are worth 10x what you paid because of inflation, limited supply and a demand once the game removes the pack from the market.

Fixed. The GTN cut is 6% not 10%

If you can pick up a hypercrate for 30 million and can sell the packs for between 1.4-2 million per pack that is ~45 million on a 30 crate pack. Less the 10% GTN commission that is ~10.5 million in profit per hypercrate you simply flip the packs on the GTN.

The question here always is IF you sell. Its a lot of things to sell and prices go up and down. Yes, you may make 45 mil profit from spending 30 mil, but consider the time spent on this!