Maintenance: 24 March 2016

TaitWatson

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline in order to apply Patch 4.2b. This patch will fix the issue that make it impossible to summon Nico Okarr.

Details:

DATE: 24 March 2016

TIME: 7AM PDT - 9AM PDT (14:00GMT - 16:00GMT)

VERSION: 4.2b

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Wow!

As a few people before me wrote the same question, an answer would be very nice!

Why (the hell) didn't you fix this on tuesday? :confused:

I know, that was only a working time for the servers, but couldn't you play the patch after that on the servers?

I'm not everyday here to check the Developer Tracker when the next serverdowntime is, but it sucks that your informing-post was last night for us Europeans and this is extremly short to get the information for us. :mad:

So I have to lose 2 hrs of playtime during morning time due to a stupid fing companion you don't want summoned? You couldn't have done this in the early hours so as to not inconvenience your customers like I dunno every other business does as a standard business practice? Awesome, no wonder you guys are bleeding players.

You are complaining about not being able to play in the morning on your end. What about all the European players (or even those in Asia)? It's always in the middle of the day or evening over at this end.

I also don't like the extra downtime, as i feel it might have been implemented during the "normal" maintenance time. Then again, i am glad they are fixing Nico, but a 2 hour downtime for just that?

Just sounds like a cover up for something bigger, which they don't want to talk about.