The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Just disappointed

Sounka

At launch we could roll Pyro with a 30m assault plastique and could kit and dot with the best of them.

Then they took away are best 30m opener and made it 10m.

Then they decided the assault plastique should not be in pyro so they moved it to AP and switched the way pyro and AP played. Which was fine except since they decided 10m was our "thing" we couldn't get close enough.

Then they revamped the way all the classes work, incl PVP, and gave us some cool things that let us close the gap on a target. This was a good thing since we were not as fun a dot spec anymore and so many rolled AP we were all about burst.

Then they nerfed or burst from 30% to 10% so that for us to get the max effect we need to time building 4 energy loads with 2 debuffs, and EF before the big punch. Sure it's still sort of a freight train.....but everyone can see it coming and kit away.

If I wanted to wear pajamas and dance around with a sword I'd be a kabuki dancer. I love the VG/PT classes and have stuck with them since launch. I'm just disappointed with the constant changes and tired of being cannon fodder for FOTM taser tarts and smash monkeys.

Here's hoping for the next patch!