When Will Nico Return?

Gidrea

Oh, that sucks. My second Nico was at 29, I was just starting to get him worked up. I liked him, because it figures after I got my Theron up to 50, I found i couldn't use him on SF cause he's sucking back coffee with Miot on the shuttle. We seriously need to organize an intervention and get him back where he belongs.

Before Andryah makes him 'polish the droid' some more. *smirk* Tee hee. :o:p

This is what makes me rage beyond all possible realms of belief. I have a dozen characters that have Nico at rank 50 influence for crafting/mission crits/time. On 16 others he's at a minimum of rank 30.

This is what makes me rage beyond all possible realms of belief. I have a dozen characters that have Nico at rank 50 influence for crafting/mission crits/time. On 16 others he's at a minimum of rank 30.

I have 34 toons on my favoured server, but I've chosen to focus on 4 for KotFe, for now. I probably don't craft or do missions as much as you do. I'm glad I didn't sink as much into him as you did, only to lose him. I worked up my Therons first, silly me. I hope they fix this soon, in all seriousness.

I have 34 toons on my favoured server, but I've chosen to focus on 4 for KotFe, for now. I probably don't craft or do missions as much as you do. I'm glad I didn't sink as much into him as you did, only to lose him. I worked up my Therons first, silly me. I hope they fix this soon, in all seriousness.

I've 55 toons, plenty at 65, but only 5 I've bothered with in KOFTE. I'll get around to rest eventually, I imagine. Nico was great to get a new crafter off the ground early, at level 7 when I could first get to fleet and get my crew skills, then send him off. I didn't need him for the storyline to fight with me, but certainly useful getting the crafting going.

Oh well. I blame myself. Gave him that drink at the cantina, must have contained a bit too much of something not good.

I've 55 toons, plenty at 65, but only 5 I've bothered with in KOFTE. I'll get around to rest eventually, I imagine. Nico was great to get a new crafter off the ground early, at level 7 when I could first get to fleet and get my crew skills, then send him off. I didn't need him for the storyline to fight with me, but certainly useful getting the crafting going.

Oh well. I blame myself. Gave him that drink at the cantina, must have contained a bit too much of something not good.

And you probably remembered the umbrella too, didn't ya lol. :p

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.