GSF School with Despon, on JC 3/16 8-9pm EDT

caederon

*NOTE* If you missed the first session, I'm holding another one:

Where: Jedi Covenant, Republic side, /cjoin GSFschool

When: Wednesday 3/23, 8-9pm EDT

If you are a beginning or intermediate pilot and have questions about GSF tactics or ship builds, join me for an hour of Q&A followed, hopefully, by some flying. I'll be online (as Beres) to offer instruction in how to improve your skills at GSF. The goal is to get you ready to compete and outfit you with the knowledge you'll need when faced with the many tough situations you will encounter in matches. Knowing is half the battle!

If there are any specific topics people want covered, feel free to post here to give me an idea of what's on your mind.

Also, if you're planning on showing up, post here and say so, both to keep the thread visible and to give me an idea of how many people are interested.

Despon

Edited by caederon

If things go well, and/or more people show up towards the end, I'll extend the session longer. Depending on turnout and response to things, I'll also consider holding further classes, possibly at different times.

Despon

Just as a reminder, this is happening tonight. I'll be hanging out from 8-9, not flying until the event is over (so pops don't interrupt discussions).

If you are a beginner, or know beginning to intermediate pilots who have questions and want a better grasp on the game, please stop by and we'll go over the foundations for how you can compete and help your team in GSF.

Just /cjoin GSFschool and join in the discussion!

Despon

Edited by caederon

Thanks for your compliments, and thanks to everyone that showed up looking for answers and to the other veterans offering them! I was glad to see some JC regulars, some nomads, and names I didn't know both lurking and asking questions. I think it was a positive experience for all concerned. I even learned a few things!

I'll hold a second session next week, same day, same time, same place.

Just drop by JC pubside Wednesday 3/23, 8-9pm (or later if there's lots of talk), /cjoin GSFschool

There generally seems to be action around that time on JC too, so you can probably get some matches in as well.

Despon