We need an option to turn off ''Legendary Player Status''

MiguelGx

I'm a player who loves Star Wars lore so when I started in this game my main goal was to complete all the original class storylines, so I took my time and I completed them patiently to enjoy every aspect of them in a couple of months, sadly completing them all gives you this title, and after that End Game mostly forces you to continue with hard Operations and a bloody competitive PvP, I do my best but it seems like people expects much more from me because of this Legendary Status.

Like I said, I my first goal was to enjoy storylines and I never really bothered about other aspects of the game meanwhile, so having this title doesn't make you automatically a pro, I'm like a newbie when we talk about hard/competitive group features, so it would make me so happy if I could turn off this title, people judges me (maybe envy too) for having it, if I knew obtaining it would make my multiplayer experience so painful I would've left 1 storyline to see it in youtube for example.

But this could be solved with a much better option for the player, that is to be able to turn it off like any other title, I think I'm not asking so much so please make this real!

Edited by MiguelGx

I too wished for that, but realize that most people seem to understand Legendary doesn't mean you great at PvP or Ops. I now see it as a sorta noob title. This guy spent most of his time completing the stories instead of lrn2pvp, he might need help.

I think most of us realise that it's easy to get 'legendary' status for having completed all 8 class stories. I'd love the ability to turn it off as well, but I realise that it's not something that will ever let me know if that person has a clue in a FP or PvP etc. It just means they've seen the full storyline in the game up to chapter 3 on all classes. Edited by Manathayria

I too wished for that, but realize that most people seem to understand Legendary doesn't mean you great at PvP or Ops. I now see it as a sorta noob title. This guy spent most of his time completing the stories instead of lrn2pvp, he might need help.

"Most of his time completing stories" you could have completed all the stories in under 2 months with 12x and it isn't too much slower now days.

At least Belsavis has a decent transport system, Hoth is worse

I'd love the title to say,"Sick of Alderaan and wishes it would be blown to smithereens in about three thousand years" but that's probably too long for the nameplate :p

"Been to Quesh too many times."

"I hate Hutta."

"I'm not fond of Dromund Kaas either."

"Gnashing my teeth if I have to go back to the Gnarls."

"No more tangled mazes called Corellia."

"Belsavis bites."

"Fire that planet-sized death ray back in time to demolish Balmorra, please."

"Been There Done That, Ugly T-Shirt."

"I went all over the galaxy and all my companion got was a lousy T-shirt."

"So many planets, so little time to see them all."

And so on.

This has got to be a troll thread.

Not a "noob" title because you can't turn it off. Founder is a "noob" title.

Edited by branmakmuffin

Why would anyone associate the optical reward for completing all storylines with the skill of the player?

Having gear rating above HM indicates a certain skill. Having achievements of nightmare mode kills indicates skill. Gear properly assembled indicates skill. Knowing how to properly play with your class indicates skill.

Having an achievement that involves leveling a char and playing through a specific questline does not indicate skill. Now if it were about doing the questlines before the companion changes and the nerf to elite mobs, THEN you COULD associate the optical reward with skill.

Im still working on the last two class questlines. I simply set the goal to obtain this achievement just for the fun of it. Thats it.

"Been to Quesh too many times."

"I hate Hutta."

"I'm not fond of Dromund Kaas either."

"Gnashing my teeth if I have to go back to the Gnarls."

"No more tangled mazes called Corellia."

"Belsavis bites."

"Fire that planet-sized death ray back in time to demolish Balmorra, please."

"Been There Done That, Ugly T-Shirt."

"I went all over the galaxy and all my companion got was a lousy T-shirt."

"So many planets, so little time to see them all."

And so on.

Hahaha ^^

Unfortunately people I have met must think that this title makes you automatically a pro...

Unfortunately people I have met must think that this title makes you automatically a pro...

Once they see me play, that sentiment of being pro is gone quickly. Sometimes I like to put on the Founder title, Living Legend title, and having Legendary and Q up for an Op I never done.

Once they see me play, that sentiment of being pro is gone quickly. Sometimes I like to put on the Founder title, Living Legend title, and having Legendary and Q up for an Op I never done.

Hahaha I just have an image of your character walking into the OP with middle finger up like 'Zero ****s given here folks, Zero ****s!'

That is awesome. :p

I always find it amusing that people think 'they have the achievement/title/etc they must know what they're doing'. Those people forget how hard some groups can carry a newbie that stands in all the stupid possible.

I just want the option to turn off legendary status to drop the little yellow skittle off the end of my name if I want to on occasion. It has nothing to do with showing off what I've achieved or other's opinions. Just another option to have something 'on' or 'off' for my customization.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.