The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Game has died, Nowhere to go

MadCuzBad

Well let me ask you a question. If you had to bet your life saving, would you say more people are leaving Shadowlands for TheHarbringer, or would you say more people are leaving TheHarbringer for Shadowlands? End of story.

As aptly demonstrated, time and time again, by both your circular logic and your conflicting logic in your other thread, anything I say you will either deny, avoid, change the subject, contradict yourself believing you're making a point, or most likely undermine your own statements. So no, MCB, I'm not going to get into a contest with you over stats you invent or drama you inflict on the forums.

Doing so simply results in an unending series of gratuitous bumps of your threads by you from now to kingdom come, and I'm not interested. I'll let you get into sophomoric, unending, and useless debates with everyone else.

I've said my piece. I'm not moving to Harb, and I've plenty of growth in my guilds to show others aren't, either, and I've already shown the numbers for that.

You and I are done talking.

Edited by xordevoreaux

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As aptly demonstrated, time and time again, by both your circular logic and your conflicting logic in your other thread, anything I say you will either deny, avoid, change the subject, contradict yourself believing you're making a point, or most likely undermine your own statements. So no, MCB, I'm not going to get into a contest with you over stats you invent or drama you inflict on the forums.

Doing so simply results in an unending series of gratuitous bumps of your threads by you from now to kingdom come, and I'm not interested. I'll let you get into sophomoric, unending, and useless debates with everyone else.

I've said my piece. I'm not moving to Harb, and I've plenty of growth in my guilds to show others aren't, either, and I've already shown the numbers for that.

You and I are done talking.

I asked a simple question. Obviously you know the answer but are not willing to admit it. Its ok. I kinds don't blame you. I wouldn't want someone with the name MadCuzBad cornering me either.

There's something almost...sad...about this myopic view of things. It's as if he has to convince everyone else to share his (from all I've seen) erroneous perspective.

Poor guy.

Same back at you brother. I feel exactly the same about you. :)

Hate to say it, but about 20 million people would beg to differ with you on that number.

Is it working yet? Have you convinced *anyone* to set their hair on fire and run about in circles screaming madly about how the end is nigh?

Having facts to bolster one's position works ever so much better than the steadfast insistence that you are "right" and those who do not share your viewpoint are wrong. Try it.

Having multiple servers is a thing of the past, it serves to split and dislocate the population, and technology nowadays compared to when the game started development circa ~2006 is also different, as well as the player base. Maybe a west coast and an east coast and an oceanic, but honestly thats all whats needed. Servers are doing fine and harbringer is the general "goto" populated server. its been that way for a while. I started on Port Nowhere and have journeyed through many with many of my friends from SWG strewn about. Its not the same, and what happened with SWg was different.

Same back at you brother. I feel exactly the same about you. :)

"I know you are but what am I?".

:rolleyes:

Well, carry on, no skin of my nose and I don't think your protestations are doing much other than providing a target. Then again, perhaps that's what you are after, yes?

Oh and I'm not your "brother". Don't assume. :p Ta ta

Well, carry on, no skin of my nose and I don't think your protestations are doing much other than providing a target. Then again, perhaps that's what you are after, yes?

Oh and I'm not your "brother". Don't assume. :p Ta ta

Are you always this furious? WOW did I strike a nerve! You should try to relax a little bro. Its not healthy to get that worked up.

I agree to disagree. I do like your optimism though. You got grit my friend ;)

Nothing to do with optimism believe me I'm quite cynical when it comes to alot of things. I just think that the overall changes for severs are good and I know people who refused to play on pvp servers before who are now shifting to pvp servers because of less lag as others have said.

Edited by squirrelballz

It appears that his frustrating lack of instant PvP pops is driving him to seek forum PvP as a substitute.

It appears that his frustrating lack of instant PvP pops is driving him to seek forum PvP as a substitute.

Aye. He deems me "furious". That's amusing and such a stretch given the comment made that if he isn't careful he'll do himself an injury. Well, it'd make a change from what he's been banging on about, I guess.

Nothing to do with optimism believe me I'm quite cynical when t comes to alot of things. I just think that the overall changes for severs are good and I know people who refused to play on pvp servers before who are now shifting to pvp servers because of less lag as others have said.

I am one of those people who came from a PVP server and trust me when I say this there is nobody moving from Harbringer back to any of those servers. Now when I say nobody I am saying that knowing that there will always be the acception to the rule person who will do something out of the norm. But believe me when I say this, nobody that enjoys PVP would even consider moving back to one of those servers.

I am an east coast player and play on TheHarbringer. In the past it was laggy, but whatever the reason is now, I have no lag anymore. I have not had lag in approx. 2 months. So I highly doubt anyone will move to a PVP server based on that. Heck I played Harbringer when it was laggy as heck and never one time thought of leaving.

I salute your positive thoughts though. But unfortunalty positive thoughts are just that. They unfortunately don't change the mechanics of the issues we face here.

Read it. You will be enlightened.

I read it and enlightened isn't the word i would use. I don't know what word i could use. Maybe the German's have a word that means "The disappointment and sadness after realizing that you can never get back the time you spent reading that nonsense."

I read it and enlightened isn't the word i would use. I don't know what word i could use. Maybe the German's have a word that means "The disappointment and sadness after realizing that you can never get back the time you spent reading that nonsense."

You seem to have a lot of time responding to it though. Some of you people really make me laugh. Its fun to laugh.

Your amazing vocabulary is beyond my pay grade. You lost me. And I am taking that as a good thing at this point. You might want to respond with all that jargon with someone who doesn't have a screen name MadCuzBad. And for a minute there I almost thought you were smart. You sound smart but arguing with MadCuzBad just doesn't fit in with the choice of vocabulary your using. Im not a PHd believe it or not.

I may disagree with you on the topic at hand, but really like this reply.

I am one of those people who came from a PVP server and trust me when I say this there is nobody moving from Harbringer back to any of those servers. Now when I say nobody I am saying that knowing that there will always be the acception to the rule person who will do something out of the norm. But believe me when I say this, nobody that enjoys PVP would even consider moving back to one of those servers.

I am an east coast player and play on TheHarbringer. In the past it was laggy, but whatever the reason is now, I have no lag anymore. I have not had lag in approx. 2 months. So I highly doubt anyone will move to a PVP server based on that. Heck I played Harbringer when it was laggy as heck and never one time thought of leaving.

I salute your positive thoughts though. But unfortunalty positive thoughts are just that. They unfortunately don't change the mechanics of the issues we face here.

As you've said yourself nothing either of us have posted is factual and each of us have given contradictory anecdotal evidence so that puts us at square 1. Honestly worst case scenario if these severs are "dying" like you said they will eventually just merge them, no need to keep multiple servers that cost excess money up. As for the positive nonsense you really must not get that like several other people I have alot of issues with the abysmal QC of this game so please don't make assumptions about me that are disingenuous.

As you've said yourself nothing either of us have posted is factual and each of us have given contradictory anecdotal evidence so that puts us at square 1. Honestly worst case scenario if these severs are "dying" like you said they will eventually just merge them, no need to keep multiple servers that cost excess money up. As for the positive nonsense you really must not get that like several other people I have alot of issues with the abysmal QC of this game so please don't make assumptions about me that are disingenuous.

I always get a laugh out of someone calling me a "Bioware cheerleader".

It's like they haven't been reading the KotFE threads, or didn't see the levelsync debate, or...