Game has died, Nowhere to go

MadCuzBad

So rebutting someone's posts or questioning their logic means you secretly think they're right, but not saying anything means you actually disagree with them more purely? :confused:

I just picked 10 random pages ITT and you have posts in all of them, and mult. posts in a few. You may have a problem friend.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just picked 10 random pages ITT and you have posts in all of them, and mult. posts in a few. You may have a problem friend.

Troll much?

Seriously, the only reason to go down the road you're going down is to restir the pot. You're engaged in the same sort of "Look at all these people who have a problem" behavior that drew most of the ire toward the OP and turned this thread into a circus, and now, after it's finally started to calm down a bit.

Edited by Max_Killjoy

Troll much?

Seriously, the only reason to go down the road you're going down is to restir the pot. You're engaged in the same sort of "Look at all these people who have a problem" behavior that drew most of the ire toward the OP and turned this thread into a circus, and now, after it's finally started to calm down a bit.

Hmmm.... Given all the quick editing you've done to several replies I'll assume it's a sensitive subject and will leave you to it.

Hmmm.... Given all the quick editing you've done to several replies I'll assume it's a sensitive subject and will leave you to it.

More like trying to take the edge of some pretty gobsmacked reactions and make my point clearer and less confrontational. Despite everything, I still sometimes find it hard to believe that someone's actually saying the things they're saying in an online discussion.

But I guess it's become part of the online culture, that certain people believe taking anything said anywhere by anyone seriously means that YOU have the problem, not the person who said it. I've never been able to figure out if this warped bit of nonsense is a sincere sign of the damage done to our overall culture, or just the sort of thing that dudebros and trolls use to justify their behavior.

Edited by Max_Killjoy

It's not as long as you think. I don't care enough about you to dislike you, or like you. I disagree with some of what you say, and make that disagreement known, but frankly, I'm not invested enough to care about you one way or another. I do love to watch you flail about though.

Please don't make me go back to the denial thing again. Knock it off or I go back to the denial response buddy.

Troll much?

It the truth though. He is exactly right and your response is troll much? What a troll.

It the truth though. He is exactly right and your response is troll much? What a troll.

Weren't you going to put me on Ignore?

I even gave you instructions on how to do it last time you called me a troll.

Either way, you seem to have a very strange relationship with this "truth" concept. *shrug*

Please don't make me go back to the denial thing again. Knock it off or I go back to the denial response buddy.

Don't "make you" start spamming the definition of a word you're misusing at people who "dare" to disagree with you about something?

Really?

And yet you can't figure out why you drew so much negative response from so many people at first, and then laughter, and finally just "meh" for the most part?

Oh well.

Edited by Max_Killjoy

Weren't you going to put me on Ignore?

I even gave you instructions on how to do it last time you called me a troll.

Either way, you seem to have a very strange relationship with this "truth" concept. *shrug*

Don't "make you" start spamming the definition of a word you're misusing at people who "dare" to disagree with you about something?

Really?

And yet you can't figure out why you drew so much negative response from so many people at first, and then laughter, and finally just "meh" for the most part?

Oh well.

I have never ignored anyone on these forums ever. And you wont be the first kid. But thanks for explaining to me how to do it.

I have never ignored anyone on these forums ever. And you wont be the first kid. But thanks for explaining to me how to do it.

So you've never ignored anyone on these forums ever... but I won't be the first person that you ignore on these forums?

OK...

Come on mad cuz bad... you don't need to always respond with smug insults or always need to get the last stab. If 2/3 of you're post is going to be a full on personal attack then remove the comment or the personal attacks. You can simply say "I have never ignored anyone on these forums." and done. You don't always need to be rude to get a point across.

There is more than one server, your facts don't stack up ... kind of like your PVE vs PVP instance count to show popularity thread that failed miserably.

He uses "we" when he really means "I" often. :)

I really think we should abandon this thread and leave it to him. It would be fun to see it in a week, where the only posts in the last week were from MCB. :D

Good grief, I don't know if the amount of compulsive responses you're getting is more disturbing or hilarious. Some folks act like they're personally insulted because you've developed your own observations about a video game and don't mind sharing them.

One can only conclude that your messages must be ringing true and they're feeling insecure about it. If they weren't you wouldn't have over 100 pages worth of posts ITT, many of which are from the same crowd of junkies.

Got to have a hobby right? ;)

Thanks for chiming in though and adding yourself to that list. ;)

He uses "we" when he really means "I" often. :)

I really think we should abandon this thread and leave it to him. It would be fun to see it in a week, where the only posts in the last week were from MCB. :D

I know I shouldn't reply to him ... just can't help it ... masochism perhaps.

Got to have a hobby right? ;)

Thanks for chiming in though and adding yourself to that list. ;)

Naw not me. My experience is closer to OPs than not. The server most of my chars are on now is populated better than my last dead one. But it was dwindling and pops sucked last I checked, and I don't plan on checking anymore.

Sounds like a boring and maddening hobby. Consider building models, or mastering the art of the blow gun or something.

Edited by Joesixxpack

Naw not me. My experience is closer to OPs than not. The server most of my chars are on now is populated better than my last dead one. But it was dwindling and pops sucked last I checked, and I don't plan on checking anymore.

Sounds like a boring and maddening hobby. Consider building models, or mastering the art of the blow gun or something.

Yes, totally you ... you did post right? I could be replying to myself here ... perhaps that maddening factor you speak of has finally driven me mad.

Also if such a hobby sounds so boring and maddening why do you persist at it as much as you do ( noting your post history )?

Yes, totally you ... you did post right? I could be replying to myself here ... perhaps that maddening factor you speak of has finally driven me mad.

Also if such a hobby sounds so boring and maddening why do you persist at it as much as you do ( noting your post history )?

You're not making any sense man. Here, enjoy this while you smoke.

[url=]

[/url]

Not making sense and your lack of comprehension are not one and the same - the later is the case this time around. ;)

Yeah I often have difficulty comprehending stuff that doesn't make any sense. Looks like we're at the part where you type something else that doesn't make any sense and claim victory. Congrats in advance!