The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Companion Clothes

achuzanone

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that giant gold thing hanging off the belt actually part of the belt, or part of the pants?

Like Xia said, it's part of the top sadly. Now if they'd finally get rid of that 'crotch flap' I could pair it with a nice skirt instead but as it stands I hate the clipping issue that causes so pants it is. :rolleyes:

Like Xia said, it's part of the top sadly. Now if they'd finally get rid of that 'crotch flap' I could pair it with a nice skirt instead but as it stands I hate the clipping issue that causes so pants it is. :rolleyes:

I have never understood this design choice. Some of the tops could be nice with a skirt or pants, but this "thing" is always in the way. I don't know why they didn't attach it to the bottoms if they wanted the panties covered.

I have never understood this design choice. Some of the tops could be nice with a skirt or pants, but this "thing" is always in the way. I don't know why they didn't attach it to the bottoms if they wanted the panties covered.

LoL imagine the nerdrage from the "pixle oglers" if they ever changed it to being attached to the bottoms instead..the tears generated by them from not being able to have their "female" toons and companions run around in a pair of panties would cause us to need another Ark. :p

Edited by XiamaraSimi

LoL imagine the nerdrage from the "pixle oglers" if they ever changed it to being attached to the bottoms instead..the tears generated by them from not being able to have their "female" toons and companions run around in a pair of panties would cause us to need another Ark. :p

No doubt!

"Er, I mean... I need it that way to properly role play the party in my hot tub. Yeah... that's it!" :p

I thought the ogglers were the ones who wanted the flaps gone...

I thought the ogglers were the ones who wanted the flaps gone...

Nah, id like the flaps gone from the tops to i can pair the tops with pants and skirts without the awful clipping that results from the flap.

Id be perfectly fine with the flaps being attached to the bottoms instead.

But all the guys who have their PCs & Comps running around in tube tops and panties to "ogle" would go postal/nuclear :p

And you all know what i mean when i say "ogle" ;)

Edited by XiamaraSimi

Nah, id like the flaps gone from the tops to i can pair the tops with pants and skirts without the awful clipping that results from the flap.

But all the guys who have their PCs & Comps running around in tube tops and panties to "ogle" would go postal/nuclear :p

Girls can ogle too :D

Plus, I think if something so minor would set off their rage so easily, I don't think they would of gotten through the opening area before quiting. Though the rage would be popcorn worthy... :D

Personally, I'd like more flaps just to make a weird looking skirt.

Wouldn't the "oglers'" solution be to simply pair the bikini top with nothing (hence, panties) on the bottom? That would be more revealing than the current items. As someone who chose to endure/ignore/overlook the clipping issues, I'd rather the flap be part of the bottoms (which I don't ever use) instead of the tops.

Top my class in engineering school. Editor of my Law Review. Federal law clerk. Partner in my own law firm. And I'm spending my Thursday discussing digital crotch flaps. My parents would be so proud. :o

I don't even think I own the slave girl outfit anymore. I bought it when the game first came out 4+ years ago, tried it on one of my companions, said "meh", and promptly vendored it. When you get to be my age, having your characters/companions run around looking like they jumped off the cover of the swimsuit issue becomes much less attractive than it does for my more...ahem..."hormone-challenged" brethren. :rolleyes:

Top my class in engineering school. Editor of my Law Review. Federal law clerk. Partner in my own law firm. And I'm spending my Thursday discussing digital crotch flaps. My parents would be so proud. :o

Heh blame the person who thought companion customization = we want hookah wear! :p

Maybe I just wanna put a bag over Lana's head instead so I don't have to look at her. :eek: *ducks*

Heh blame the person who thought companion customization = we want hookah wear! :p

Maybe I just wanna put a bag over Lana's head instead so I don't have to look at her. :eek: *ducks*

I wonder how many different kinds of outrage it would create if Bioware started selling a "paper bag over the head" helmet on the Cartel Market.

"That item isn't part of Star Wars lore!"

"Why are you charging CC for that, it should be a random drop or pack item so I can use it to make credits!"

"How dare you allow people to cover up their companions faces with a bag! You're making fun of me!"

I wonder how many different kinds of outrage it would create if Bioware started selling a "paper bag over the head" helmet on the Cartel Market.

"Why are you charging CC for that, it should be a random drop or pack item so I can use it to make credits!"

"How dare you allow people to cover up their companions faces with a bag! You're making fun of me!"

Actually, Jenny's response reminded me of the most disturbing Companion outfit I've ever seen: Mako dressed in standard Slave Girl attire ... with the helmet from the Classic Phantom set (which sort of looks like a S&M mask).

Actually, Jenny's response reminded me of the most disturbing Companion outfit I've ever seen: Mako dressed in standard Slave Girl attire ... with the helmet from the Classic Phantom set (which sort of looks like a S&M mask).

....What is Mako's age again?

....What is Mako's age again?

Born in 3660 BBY.

Hunter story starts in 3643 BBY.

So, 17 or 18 at the very start of the game depending on the timing, and definitely 18 by the time the romance starts.

(Thank you, Wookipedia... because I wasn't going much farther to find that info...)

Only if it puts a "kick me" sign on the character's back as well. And it's part of a set with a blue jumpsuit.

Wouldn't the "oglers'" solution be to simply pair the bikini top with nothing (hence, panties) on the bottom? That would be more revealing than the current items. As someone who chose to endure/ignore/overlook the clipping issues, I'd rather the flap be part of the bottoms (which I don't ever use) instead of the tops.

If it makes you feel any better, I picture you as Gregory Peck typing away with dignity.

I fully support this!! The idea of a CM paper bag helmet, not the little kiddy outrage. :p

I fully support this!! The idea of a CM paper bag helmet, not the little kiddy outrage. :p

Ditto. Better have collections unlock, though. So many companions would be "bagged" immediately.

And I'd also like the ability to "bag" any player I see wearing the HK helmet. :eek: