Trooper Characters Should Receive Colonel Title at End of Chapter 11

GeneralMEK

This can be considered either a petition or just a suggestion thread but I think their is a good opportunity moving forward in the story to still give each class some of its original story through class titles. The perfect opportunity is with Chapter 11 and the promotion trooper characters got. With an emphasis in story and wanting to make decisions count it would be nice if classes still received ever so small the reward for playing certain classes and because it is an easy way to connect are toons back to their past endeavors. Personally I had been waiting for the promotion to Colonel since around 2.0 when defeating the Hutt Cartel yet it hasn't come and here you give us the rank but not the actual title in story. An easy fix and something that can create opportunity for all character stories moving forward. Others thoughts and support would be appreciated! And please keep to the topic!

Yep I agree, I actually checked my titles after Aric's comment but nothing there. Others in chat were asking too. On the same note though, as far as the Republic's concerned we are technically dead. Declared KIA so it makes sense we'd not get the title until perhaps we're no longer officially dead?

This can be considered either a petition or just a suggestion thread but I think their is a good opportunity moving forward in the story to still give each class some of its original story through class titles. The perfect opportunity is with Chapter 11 and the promotion trooper characters got. With an emphasis in story and wanting to make decisions count it would be nice if classes still received ever so small the reward for playing certain classes and because it is an easy way to connect are toons back to their past endeavors. Personally I had been waiting for the promotion to Colonel since around 2.0 when defeating the Hutt Cartel yet it hasn't come and here you give us the rank but not the actual title in story. An easy fix and something that can create opportunity for all character stories moving forward. Others thoughts and support would be appreciated! And please keep to the topic!

with Saresh in control of the republic (remember lana mentioning this in c4?), the chances are that she wants no traitors in her group. in effect she has turned a democractic group into a dictatorship. if she has that much clout to effect change so deeply, the chances are that you coming back to the republic would be bad for her, because you represent freedom and hope in a world now ruled by madness and chaos, she will not allow you to remain. ironically you are an enemy to an insitution that you swore to protect from harm.

with Saresh in control of the republic (remember lana mentioning this in c4?), the chances are that she wants no traitors in her group. in effect she has turned a democractic group into a dictatorship. if she has that much clout to effect change so deeply, the chances are that you coming back to the republic would be bad for her, because you represent freedom and hope in a world now ruled by madness and chaos, she will not allow you to remain. ironically you are an enemy to an insitution that you swore to protect from harm.

Yep. Saresh has turned the Republic into a dictatorship. Given the fact that the Outlander's identity is still pretty much a mystery to most of the galaxy, its not hard to believe that the title isn't really valid since everyone believes he/she is dead.

Personally, I hope we're given a choice to either have her removed from office or executed in one of the chapters. Having Aric by my Trooper's side when that happens would make it all the more sweeter. :D

Edited by h_weber

I was actually just about to ask this very question since I saw a youtube video stating we got a promotion after being declared dead, I wondered if this title would be granted and it appears not.

Whether the republic considered you dead, alive or just disavowed they still earned the rank and are even called it by the new havoc squad so I think it should be a title we can use.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.