Chapter X: What were the five planets?

SteamlessCloud

Being a member of the RP community, wanting to know the lore, and just finding it a detail that - if held from us, the player is bad. I just and hopefully others would wish and want to know exactly what were the five planets that Vaylin had bombed during chapter X of KotFE?

It appeared to be a major plot point against the alliance, bombing five 'supposed' planets that had helped the alliance? What were they and - adding onto it, how bad was the damage?

Five unknown planets that are not going be ever named.

Not only that, but we probably wouldn't recognise the names even if they did. Sure, maybe we'd like to know that the third one is called Sohoa, but you won't find that in Wookieepedia. (Because that name is for a star in Empire space in Frontier (Elite II).)

Arcann clearly destroyed Zakuulan planets, not republic or imperial ones. We only know Zakuul and Odessen from Wild Space, so even if they gave us 5 names, what would you do with them? They are like Taris post-bombardment.

I do wish we'd gotten the names of the planets and more info. Were they Zakuulan controlled? Were they neutral planets that might harbor us (like Tatooine or Nar Shaddaa in terms of neutrality, not actually those two). Did they use the Fleet, a Star Fortress, something else?

• 2 years later...
One of the 5 Planets was Dubrillion, Risha's home and where she would've sat on its throne as the Queen, *Eventually. She mentioned that in the reunion story. She didn't go into much detail ofcourse (The entire Reunion with her and Corso was only a bit over 2 minutes). The other 4 planets who knows.

One of the 5 Planets was Dubrillion, Risha's home and where she would've sat on its throne as the Queen, *Eventually. She mentioned that in the reunion story. She didn't go into much detail ofcourse (The entire Reunion with her and Corso was only a bit over 2 minutes). The other 4 planets who knows.

That's amusing.

Dubrillion doesn't get much attention after the Old Republic period, but I was rereading the Yuuzhan Vong books and noticed - in what was probably its first appearance - that it comes up as a planet that the vong destroy.

Maybe the five planets destroyed are Dubrillion, Carida, Sernpidal, Despayre, and Da Soocha.

I saw that as a convenient story to tie up several loose ends regarding that characters whereabouts and what they were doing that could tie in with KotXX and rule out anything further with that comps future, was interesting to some though. I'll bet Boyd may *Informally have the 4 other names if one wants to Role Play that or for Fan Fiction.