Nico no longer able for crew missions?

LordSyphon

So logged in this morning and got the patch. Went through my characters and did my crew skills only to find out that Nico is now no longer able to be sent. I didn't even get the items he went out for. Yes I chose to use him early as I have not started the Knights of the Fallen yet. But they said he would only be unusable when you started that before he truly unlocks. No where in the patch logs did it say he would not be usable. Anyone else have this issue?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can confirm. He no longer appears in the Crew Skill window and trying to summon him from the Contacts window does nothing. He apparently thought it was a good opportunity to get a drink in a cantina or go on vacation or something.

I'm experiencing the same issues. Nico cannot be summoned, and is not on the crew skill missions window with 4.2.

I haven't started KotFE on most of my toons, and haven't started Chapter 10 on the ones in KotFE.

There does seem to be an issue with Nico as a Companion for Crew Skills, etc. We are looking into it.

-eric

I appreciate the prompt acknowledgment of the problem. I hope this is something that's fixed quickly. I've been working to up Nico's Influence on various toons.

Edited by Nmyownworld

There does seem to be an issue with Nico as a Companion for Crew Skills, etc. We are looking into it.

-eric

Thank you for the prompt response. Nice to know that it is being handled and eagerly awaiting his return to action.

I use Nico as my primary companion on several characters and having him not available means I cannot run HM flashpoints as he is the only effective ranged dps I have built up companion influence with. Please address this soonest.

Can confirm. He no longer appears in the Crew Skill window and trying to summon him from the Contacts window does nothing. He apparently thought it was a good opportunity to get a drink in a cantina or go on vacation or something.

The crazy part is that I noticed only after I finished doing Disavowed, where during the Cantina cut-scene Nico walks up, nods, takes a seat, and then I get called away. The only thing I can figure is that he got so tanked after I left he's still passed out on the table.

The crazy part is that I noticed only after I finished doing Disavowed, where during the Cantina cut-scene Nico walks up, nods, takes a seat, and then I get called away. The only thing I can figure is that he got so tanked after I left he's still passed out on the table.

I love this theory!!!