NAKED Aric Jorgan

Anzel

So, not sure if you guys TESTED this but when I roll into Chapter XI Aric Jorgan is completely NAKED. I'm on my Merc BTW. It kinda kills the cut scenes for me. He's trying to be all bad *** but I can't take him seriously in his underwear....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see him naked during the first cuscene, and after that I'm supposed to have him as a companion but he isn't here and can't be summoned. Can't talk to him either when I'm supposed to.

Seriously BW... You delayed the Eternal Championship because you claimed it didn't conform to the level of quality you want to give us.... It better be better than this.

• Dev Post

As a potential workaround; when you enter the cutscene if you see a naked Jorgan, try resetting the Mission. In some cases this will address his lack of clothing, and the Vantage Point bug mentioned in the other thread.

-eric

As a potential workaround; when you enter the cutscene if you see a naked Jorgan, try resetting the Mission. In some cases this will address his lack of clothing, and the Vantage Point bug mentioned in the other thread.

-eric

Too late for some of us. It will no longer allow me to reset the mission. I have been a supporter of this game through many mistakes and through much of the broken content, but at this point I am starting to question why I even play this game anymore. I like the new content when it works, but the frustrations of consistently broken and delayed content makes me feel as if there is no commitment to excellence among the people that work there any more. At my job when programmers provide broken work on a consistent basis the get fired. I think you need to replace some of your code monkies Bioware.

Too late for some of us. It will no longer allow me to reset the mission. I have been a supporter of this game through many mistakes and through much of the broken content, but at this point I am starting to question why I even play this game anymore. I like the new content when it works, but the frustrations of consistently broken and delayed content makes me feel as if there is no commitment to excellence among the people that work there any more. At my job when programmers provide broken work on a consistent basis the get fired. I think you need to replace some of your code monkies Bioware.

Realize that today is technically early access AKA open beta. We subscribers who decide to run the content right away are for all intents and purposes that testing you speak of/want. The official date for release of Chapter XI is 3/10 not 3/8.

Just sayin'

Realize that today is technically early access AKA open beta. We subscribers who decide to run the content right away are for all intents and purposes that testing you speak of/want. The official date for release of Chapter XI is 3/10 not 3/8.

Just sayin'

That's just somthing they have thrown at us to try to make us feel special!

New content has ALWAYS been on tuesdays until lately. After they stopped testing on PTU, they "gave" us this "early access" crap.

Just sayin