To All Earthlings not yet in EGA!

Nemodain

Greetings Earthlings,

My name is Keplar from Omnicron 7, a planet not to far from your planet.

We recently recieved transmissions from thousands and thousands of voices crying out in anger from your planet.

A huge fleet was dispatched to deal with this great moaning to save mankind. Upon our arrival to your planet on December 20, in the year 2011, we discovered that the voices had faded.

The great moan, as we have called it, was quilled when we discovered that the same individuals were in the online game swtor and playing. It's as if they totally forgot what had occured in the previous days.

Now they were so busy playing we could not find anyone to validate the crying of the voices. With this new found report our entire attack fleet was recalled and given specific orders not to destroy this entity Bioware.

I was given specific orders to travel back in time to this date December 13, 2011 and infiltrate the communication media. Once here, I would then inform the puny humans that all will be well soon!

Thus, I have taken control of this human and made the post for all to read. Look into the light, relax and take a deep breathe as it will all be over soon and forgotten!

Sincerely,

Omnicro... I mean Nemo!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@

@ tldr: relax and take a deep breathe, we will all be in soon enough.

@

p.s. no, i am not in yet, so i too must wait. :(

O

|\

|

|\ <------------<<<<

/ |

The great moan, as we have called it, was quilled when we discovered that the same individuals were in the online game swtor and playing. It's as if they totally forgot what had occured in the previous days.

The great moan was stuck with feather tips? Wow! What a feat. Did you not notice the finesse of that? You should tell the state department how it was done!

:D:eek::D

Greetings Earthlings,

My name is Keplar from Omnicron 7, a planet not to far from your planet.

We recently recieved transmissions from thousands and thousands of voices crying out in anger from your planet.

A huge fleet was dispatched to deal with this great moaning to save mankind. Upon our arrival to your planet on December 20, in the year 2011, we discovered that the voices had faded.

Now they were so busy playing we could not find anyone to validate the crying of the voices. With this new found report our entire attack fleet was recalled and given specific orders not to destroy this entity Bioware.

I was given specific orders to travel back in time to this date December 13, 2011 and infiltrate the communication media. Once here, I would then inform the puny humans that all will be well soon!

Thus, I have taken control of this human and made the post for all to read. Look into the light, relax and take a deep breathe as it will all be over soon and forgotten!

Sincerely,

Omnicro... I mean Nemo!

@

@ tldr: relax and take a deep breathe, we will all be in soon enough.

@

p.s. no, i am not in yet, so i too must wait. :(

O

|\

|

|\ <------------<<<<

/ |

All i have to say is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaA2eKABuEE

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.