Treek: no affection points from conversation

Mirandel

Have account unlock for Treek but got her for one of my character late in game (after class story was finished, during Forged Alliances). Had all the conversations with her right away, but did not get a single affection\influence points during any of them (and - yes, I know which line yields it).

Hope, it's a bug.

Have account unlock for Treek but got her for one of my character late in game (after class story was finished, during Forged Alliances). Had all the conversations with her right away, but did not get a single affection\influence points during any of them (and - yes, I know which line yields it).

Hope, it's a bug.

I just noticed this started happening in the latest patch. I wonder if it's related to them "fixing" Treek and HK that also caused many to lose their comp customizations.

Hope, it's a bug.

I noticed this about a week ago as well. I thought it was because I was playing a Republic character, and she tends to prefer Imperial/evil responses.

Guess not. Add this to the growing list of bugs that will be completely ignored.

When I did HK - 51 conversations on my trooper just a couple days ago, there was no affection rewarded whatsoever, and I exited out and tried all the answers. They were just blank. Until I saw this, I was wondering if they just removed affection except through gifts for him.

• 2 weeks later...
Not seeing conversation influence gains from any of my companions. No matter which line I choose, no conversation influence gains. Have tried on multiple companions on multiple quest conversations. No gains.

• 2 weeks later...
Another thing, related to this... got HK for my new warrior, and not only do the conversation choices that used to give affection give none now, but the missions only give 7 experience points.

I can confirm this as well.

I just noticed this started happening in the latest patch. I wonder if it's related to them "fixing" Treek and HK that also caused many to lose their comp customizations.

I was wondering about that. I started playing again after being away for a few months, and suddenly HK doesn't retain his appearance in ship conversations.

I'm leveling up a new Trooper and I leveled up so fast I was level 44 before I remembered to enable Treek. I gave her some gifts to get her influence score up a little and then we had three conversations on the ship. I tried every conversation option and none of them gave an approving or disapproving message and all I received at the end of the conversation was XP; there was no influence gain with Treek.

If this is a bug, it's more than just a minor inconvenience because it will now cost credits to buy gifts or obtain them through missions to make up the difference those conversations would bring, which usually provide significant influence gains with the right combination of conversation options.

Edited by ZioGio

HK-51 and Treek aren't giving any influence for me either. Not even a Greatly Approves or Approves. There's not a lot of in game conversations that actually boosts their influence, so it was nice to get more when you spoke to them.

So is there anything official about a fix for the lack of affection gained through conversation with Treek and HK-51? This has been going on for a while.

Doesn't seem they have even acknowledged HK and Treek yet

Also the newer comps are missing the level tricks

Ran into this same bug today, had made a new level 1 character recently and once I got Treek I gifted her up to level 30 and then wanted to get a bunch from the conversations on the ship but they don't seem to give anything at all. HK51 same thing, no influence form him either while doing ship conversations that used to grant it in the past.