Rebellious Imperial Agent?

TheParagade

I was considering making an Imperial Agent who's rebellious to all the Empire's rules and formalities (But still loyal, to a degree) and am simply wondering if, with the dialogue options they have, it's possible to play a character like that? And I mean rebellious but not evil or immoral. He's going to be light-side, for the most part. I'd really appreciate knowing if it will actually work before I give it a go.

As Drago said, it's entirely possible but be ready to have some frowns and reprimanding attitudes thrown your way. And rebelling against your 'bosses' may at times result in DS choices but I don't fully remember for sure.

I still wish it was possible to push your IA in such a way that she officially and properly joins the SIS instead but oh well. :p

As Drago said, it's entirely possible but be ready to have some frowns and reprimanding attitudes thrown your way. And rebelling against your 'bosses' may at times result in DS choices but I don't fully remember for sure.

I still wish it was possible to push your IA in such a way that she officially and properly joins the SIS instead but oh well. :p

I'm sure when this game ends we'll have one of those slide show endings, where the outcomes of major choices are mentioned with silhouetted pictures.

For your information:

It is possible to become a double-agent who strongly considers joining SIS for real. No other class has so many different endings. Its a pity, that nothing really matters after all in Chapter IV and V.

For your information:

It is possible to become a double-agent who strongly considers joining SIS for real. No other class has so many different endings. Its a pity, that nothing really matters after all in Chapter IV and V.

I think she means like being able to go to the other faction like you were a republic player.