[E] Provectus - NiM

Joran-Koon

Provectus is now looking for exceptional dps. We have decided it is time we take a moment to recognize new players and invest in their skills and build their confidence through experience. We understand the NiM community is small and the number of accomplished, confident and experienced raiders is even smaller. We would like to extend an invitation to those looking to take their raiding to the next level. If you think that's you, I encourage you to apply Here.

To be clear, we are looking for Dps. Healers need not apply as our world class roster does not need any attention. I would entertain a Tank applicant but be sure to include solid video footage so we can understand your style, movement and awareness.

The best applicants will:

- Completely fill out the recruitment form

- Play either a Sniper, PT, Marauder or Merc

- Be a decent human being

A poor applicant will:

- Be arrogant in how they fill out the form

- Not provide the information we ask for

- Play a sub-par class

- Bring negativity and toxic human interaction

Our problem is that we have tanks and healers in dps roles (which is not their strongest area), your problem is wiping to HLHM bosses with your guild/pug. Be the solution to both our problems. Apply now.

hey kal would love to come along to your guild sometime but I only heal or tank

As Kal explained, healers need not apply which leaves tanking for you, in which to be thought of would require you to have solid footage of your tanking capabilities in either a Nightmare operation, or HM ToS/Rav I would presume.