4.3 Class balance?

Lhancelot

...Also I just love how they had to gall to ask us if we wanted quick class changes or large changes over months. Seeing how it takes 4 major patches now to get a relevant class balance, WHO WOULDN'T PICK QUICK CHANGES? I think everyone can agree not getting class balance for half a year is pretty *********** bad idea. Why would they even ask that.

No ****.

Do you guys want small quick changes or bigger changes less often? Let us know, even though we actually have no plans to do what's obviously sensible or make changes in a reasonable amount of time anyway hue
Edited by Joesixxpack

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I just love how they had to gall to ask us if we wanted quick class changes or large changes over months. Seeing how it takes 4 major patches now to get a relevant class balance, WHO WOULDN'T PICK QUICK CHANGES? I think everyone can agree not getting class balance for half a year is pretty *********** bad idea. Why would they even ask that.

The tracks for the train are being laid, and the builders of the tracks ask, "where would you like the train to go?" The people tell them "we want the train to go west, thank you..." The builders then lay the tracks down, heading east.

First, they "asked" this in some obscure fashion not really presented to the community in a way that all would even be aware they had asked the question.

They then made no attempt to give players a chance to even answer it. Where and how were we supposed to respond?

We created a thread here in the forums hoping it drew some attention, it did not... No response or acknowledgement of the post, or the feedback some of us left for them responding overwhelmingly that we WANTED more frequent, small class balance changes.

The last thing is that with all the open debate and feedback involving class balance that is rampant on the PVP forums, how do they not recognize how badly some changes need to be made?

SMH.

Tomorrow and saturday evening the devs are going to be playing in the PTS. I say you all copy your filthy sorc heals and let them know the state of the game.

I spent all day yesterday DLing their PTS patch, and this is exactly what I am going to do.

I am logging on my sorc healer, and have full intentions of making it so clear how broken and stupid sorc healers are when stacked in a wz.

Problem is, maybe by design this is intended. Sorc healers are supposed to be omnipotent, never-dying, soul-devouring beasts.

Come on ne class balance change is much better than class balance changes since this idiots are not capable to making decent changes, there was 2 big class balance change in last 8 months and they both ended buffing sorcerer so what do you think is gonna happend if they make a change. They will either buff sorcs even more nerf all the other classes since they are totally useless since they dont play this ****** game.

Come on ne class balance change is much better than class balance changes since this idiots are not capable to making decent changes, there was 2 big class balance change in last 8 months and they both ended buffing sorcerer so what do you think is gonna happend if they make a change. They will either buff sorcs even more nerf all the other classes since they are totally useless since they dont play this ****** game.

Yeah that's why I said just take this sandbox and flip it over and fill it with new sand. ANY changes would benefit pvp here.

Make lethality operatives the most powerful class, and nerf sorc healers into uselessness. That would at least give us a new thing to hate and fight for to change. ROFL.

We just need changes, because what we have been dealing with over the last many months quite frankly has been total BS and crap.

It's not fun, it's frustrating, and NOTHING could make it less fun imo regarding changes.

Just change this present meta if reasonable balance changes prove impossible. Which seems to be the case.

Flip this sandbox over BW. Put new sand in the box. There's nothing to lose.

I think Jeff "witch" Hickman must play a Sorc which wouldn't surprise me he played a Witch Hunter when he was running Warhammer into the ground and stabbing his buddies in the back and that class for a long time was OP as keck. Well until he got moved off Warhammer. But what do you expect from a customer service manager that is now game manager/producer. Just goes to show you Kids throw enough people under the bus and the world is your oyster.

The economics of Star Wars now is that it is just 'another property owned by Disney'. The only reason this game probably exists still is because of some former agreement Lucasarts had with Bioware that Disney and EA agreed to when buying out their properties. The Austin Bioware layoffs in 2015 despite the high revenue generated for the pre-movie hype were unfounded. The game is managed now by the lackey production assistants to the original architects of the game. Lackeys which show themselves as pimple faced tweenish imps on the podcasts probably able to steer the ship and man the controls after the people who built it lept off into the economic waves of corporate buyouts. People like Will Wallace, Daniel Erickson, and the former Community Manager Stephen Reid.,.

Problem is, maybe by design this is intended. Sorc healers are supposed to be omnipotent, never-dying, soul-devouring beasts.

I saw today some sorc healer just died when 5 people were attacking him. They clearly need buffs.

BW pls :sul_smile:

I spent all day yesterday DLing their PTS patch, and this is exactly what I am going to do.

I am logging on my sorc healer, and have full intentions of making it so clear how broken and stupid sorc healers are when stacked in a wz.

Good idea.

Fearsome.

the only reason I'm still playing this game is nothing else has really perked my interests except Division which I will be taking a break for, but even then it's still not an MMO.

but ya BW has been screwing over PvP since the start you can't really expect them to change that especially with the 2 man dev team

I really wonder how they can be that much out of touch with community. EVERYONE complains about sorcheals. So many guys stopped playing because this single class changed meta for the worst. HOW. CAN. THEY. NOT. NERF. SORCS.

I really do understand the concept of fotm and how to make money out of it, but sorcs are not fotm, theyre GOTY. GODS OF THE YEAR! Its very obvious this single specc does way much more harm to the game than it is attracting new players. IM STILL SO UPSET I CANT EVEN WRITE WITHOUT CAPSLOCK. GARRRRGH. HOW. CAN. THEY. NOT. FIX. SORC. GRAARRRGGHHHGH

The Dev's created Sorc/Sages and deemed them Princess's and as such thy Princess's shant be subjected to mundane attacks and dying and thus the Devs bestowed upon them Barrier and were instructed to go forth and multiply and they did and the warzones are flooded with bubble princess's and jugs and all is bad in PVP. Stupid Devs!

Edited by Kazz_Devlin

1 jug requiring 3 DPS to defeat is cheesy!

Amen to that. I know we all hate sorc healers but doesn't anyone else find it ridiculous that a DPS Jugg can sit there and get beat on by 3+ other DPS classes and take it? At least for a while. So dumb.

Many of my friends turned to PvP since the devs stated no new ops coming for hardcore raiders (I did pvp myself a lot before, too). They had to find out PvP is just sagewars and absolutely no fun. We tried GSF and got to hate it in about an hour.

Question: Why would players like them stay in this damn game? Their primary objective is non-existing, other activities are unbalanced or straightforward ****. What are we supposed to do? Roll sageheals? Buy more Cartel Packs?

TL;DR A dead dps does zero dps. A leaving customer spends zero money.

Edited by jauvtus

Amen to that. I know we all hate sorc healers but doesn't anyone else find it ridiculous that a DPS Jugg can sit there and get beat on by 3+ other DPS classes and take it? At least for a while. So dumb.

Not the real issue. Maybe annoying, but juggs can be beaten solo, or even if they have heals. Sorcs cant.

Juggs are really l2p, even I can solo them as Combat sent, and I'm just a regular, not the best.

To the juggs defense, all you got to do is avoid attacking them when they pop saber reflect (only lasts 3-5 seconds depending if they got the utility to lengthen it), and also mez them after they pop enraged defense.

If you see enraged defense up, do not hit them for 10 seconds, or they will heal every time you damage them! Simply mez them or kite them around for 10 secs and after that buff drops they are easy to kill!

Never mind the fact they have multiple ways to break stuns, multiple ways to close gaps, and multiple ways to do extreme damage on you while you try to kite them around and not hit them!

It's really quite simple you can beat them easily. If anyone has trouble with juggs it's 100% a L2P issue!

That's what a jugg fanboi will tell you.

Jugs are Beast when they have there DCD's up which seems to be a lot cause their reflect is on 1:00 cool down along with endure + med pac 1:30 enrage defenses 1:30 saber ward 3:00 9 times out 10 something about to come off cool down. If you caught em with all the dcd's ticking on cool down thank the maker as they go down pretty easy Edited by Kinsal

Not the real issue. Maybe annoying, but juggs can be beaten solo, or even if they have heals. Sorcs cant.

Juggs are really l2p, even I can solo them as Combat sent, and I'm just a regular, not the best.

Kill a Rage Jugg as a Merc, then get back to me on the L2P. Thanks.