If you still haven't received email with cartel coins code, please post here.

Mutiny

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep me neither. They are sweeping this under the rug. Good to remember when they ask people to participate in future promotions. I'll just assume a portion of the people will get the rewards and the rest will be ignored while they are planning the next..

Do they really want us to call filipino (located in the Philippines) customer support and try to explain to them in broken engrish what it is that we did not get? I've spent hours with them on other futile things in the past and the results made me feel at best nonplussed.

Do they really want us to call filipino (located in the Philippines) customer support and try to explain to them in broken engrish what it is that we did not get? I've spent hours with them on other futile things in the past and the results made me feel at best nonplussed.

I believe Bioware's customer support phone bank is in Ireland (it's a 0203 national code) and no, don't bother calling as they'll just tell you to open a ticket on the matter. And when you do the ticket, they'll just tell you to call. It's just a loop.

Edited by dr_mike

still haven't received the email. Opened 2 in-game tickets which were closed immediately and only told me to call to support.

I called support a couple of minutes ago. As expected they can't do anything as well. They said it's a developer issue and they can't do anything. They only recommend to post in this thread again and hope that the developers will fix the issue. :mad:

To summarize: I am subscribed to the email list (even before swtor launched). Also i was subscribed during the required period (i am subscribed almost non-stop since launch). Checked all email folders (including spam) and haven't received the email. As i own my own email server i am certain (and can check) that no swtor mails are blocked.

Fix it already or offer a solution! I am getting really fed up with it.

bump!!!

I cancelled my sub, I think this treatment of paying customers is disgusting. If we mean nothing to them, then they cannot have my time or my money i will give it to another game who is less dismissive and more respectful of its clientele.

Good job Bioware, good job.

And to our community rep, you should be ashamed of yourself Eric for not looking out for us on this like you are supposed to and for ignoring after the fact and placing the blame on us for their blunder. Shameful.

Still haven't received the email. Opened 2 in-game tickets which were closed immediately and only told me to call to support.

I called support a couple of minutes ago. As expected they can't do anything as well. They said it's a developer issue and they can't do anything. They only recommend to post in this thread again and hope that the developers will fix the issue. :mad:

To summarize: I am subscribed to the email list (even before SWTOR launched). Also I was subscribed during the required period (I am subscribed almost non-stop since launch). Checked all email folders (including spam) and haven't received the email. As I own my own email server I am certain (and can check) that NO SWTOR mails are blocked.

Fix it already or offer a solution! I am getting really fed up with it.

And another BUMP! Why don't we get a reply? :mad::mad::mad:

And another BUMP! Why don't we get a reply? :mad::mad::mad:

Hey folks,

I apologize for the delay in responding to this thread as I wanted to ensure we had fully investigated the emails that we had sent. Here is what we have done up to this point. On 2/15 we sent an email which contained a code for both Cartel Coins, and a Chapter 1 trial. After sending this email we received reports of some folks had not received their email. To correct this, we did two things on 2/25. First, we resent the original email to all users who had received the email, but had never opened it. Two, we increased the grace period for the original cut-off by 10 days to ensure that we created a large buffer for those who qualified.

After investigating, we have confirmed that the email was sent to all users who qualified in and around that timeline (including the 10-day buffer). I realize, based on the volume of posts in this thread, that some of you still have not received that email. If this is the case then either the email was missed/deleted (I suspect all of you checked for this already) or our email was rejected by your email provider. I have seen some folks in this thread mention that they have been receiving the monthly Cartel Coin grant emails. Please know that those emails are sent from a different source than our newsletters. If you marked the newsletter as spam, etc. with your provider it is one of the possible reasons that you did not receive the email.

The sending of these promotional emails did conclude on 2/25. We do apologize for any confusion that was caused by this. In the future we will be more clear in communicating where, and when, this email will be sent.

-eric

That's all you're going to get.

And another BUMP! Will start harassing Eric and Bioware on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit etc soon. Maybe that will help.

I understand how frustrating this will be, but harassing Eric on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and stuff will only cause them to completely shut this off for good.

Harassing developers on private accounts for such trivial matters is a bad idea, and the last time this happened (Marauder-issue) seriously backfired on the community. For the sake of sanity and peace: Stop it. Yes, I think it's bad that some people didn't receive their e-mail codes. It would downright p*** me off not to have it, but harassing anyone for it won't solve your issue. Not at all.

It's time to pocket this as one of those "bad things happen" incidents and move forward for good.

I understand how frustrating this will be, but harassing Eric on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and stuff will only cause them to completely shut this off for good.

Harassing developers on private accounts for such trivial matters is a bad idea, and the last time this happened (Marauder-issue) seriously backfired on the community. For the sake of sanity and peace: Stop it. Yes, I think it's bad that some people didn't receive their e-mail codes. It would downright p*** me off not to have it, but harassing anyone for it won't solve your issue. Not at all.

It's time to pocket this as one of those "bad things happen" incidents and move forward for good.

Thanks for your advise. But I won't let this go. For you it's trivial but it's not for me.

It's not even really about the coins (I already have a stack of them and don't even use them). It's the total lack of support (in-game as well as by phone) and also the total silence from Eric et al.

After pouring hundreds and hundreds of Euros into the pockets of Bioware I expect to be treated as a valued customer. And at the moment I am not treated that way by a long shot.

Hey, I have to express my disappointment here. So yes, I haven't received my coins. I sent in a customer service ticket (# 23810120) in March. I was directed to call in to your Customer Service telephone support. There I was told even though you could check my ledger and see there were no coins credited, that I needed to come here and report it. I tend to avoid Forums as they are a hive of scum and villainy, but another month goes by and not only has 2 of your customer service functions failed me, I have to report it here and use a method I am uncomfortable doing. I've been loyal to you guys since beta, and I am not seeing that feeling returned here. I am disappointed. The funny thing is that I'm going to cancel my sub for now, not to rage quit but due to a number of things, but then your no longer obligated to help me since I won't be a sub. I wish I could have gotten this fixed earlier, it's just caused me to lose faith in you guys. I hope we can get past this and I can return.

Forgot I had the email stuffed away in an SWTOR folder in my emails. Entered the code from the email and the Cartel Coins were added immediately to my account. *shrug*

Date of email was 2/19/16 btw

Congrats. Seriously and without sarcasm.

Just got a promo email a few days ago. Showed up in the inbox without issue and everything. So I know that they can get emails to me. It's unfortunate that they can't any other way.

Edited by dr_mike

not had an email for coins yet

This was posted on 3/11/16

Hey folks,

I apologize for the delay in responding to this thread as I wanted to ensure we had fully investigated the emails that we had sent. Here is what we have done up to this point. On 2/15 we sent an email which contained a code for both Cartel Coins, and a Chapter 1 trial. After sending this email we received reports of some folks had not received their email. To correct this, we did two things on 2/25. First, we resent the original email to all users who had received the email, but had never opened it. Two, we increased the grace period for the original cut-off by 10 days to ensure that we created a large buffer for those who qualified.

After investigating, we have confirmed that the email was sent to all users who qualified in and around that timeline (including the 10-day buffer). I realize, based on the volume of posts in this thread, that some of you still have not received that email. If this is the case then either the email was missed/deleted (I suspect all of you checked for this already) or our email was rejected by your email provider. I have seen some folks in this thread mention that they have been receiving the monthly Cartel Coin grant emails. Please know that those emails are sent from a different source than our newsletters. If you marked the newsletter as spam, etc. with your provider it is one of the possible reasons that you did not receive the email.

The sending of these promotional emails did conclude on 2/25. We do apologize for any confusion that was caused by this. In the future we will be more clear in communicating where, and when, this email will be sent.

-eric

They are not sending another email. They doubled checked everything guys either you don't know how to use email, you think you can scam them by getting another email which will just be the same code fyi which ruins future things like this for the rest of us, or you are looking in the wrong email thinking its associated with this account....what I did was I typed in star wars in my email search engine there was so many unopened emails from them I bet you if all you did this it would be found. It's getting ridiculous plus a lot of you probably missed the dead line thinking you made it....just wait til the next time.

They are not sending another email. They doubled checked everything guys either you don't know how to use email, you think you can scam them by getting another email which will just be the same code fyi which ruins future things like this for the rest of us, or you are looking in the wrong email thinking its associated with this account....what I did was I typed in star wars in my email search engine there was so many unopened emails from them I bet you if all you did this it would be found. It's getting ridiculous plus a lot of you probably missed the dead line thinking you made it....just wait til the next time.

Go troll somewhere else. I didn't receive the mail. Period. It's only good if these kind of 'promotions' are ruined. Because they are BUGGED and Bioware is unable to solve it. Also the help from our great community leader Eric as well as from Bioware support is appalling. So unfortunately for you I won't stop.

Edited by Yoghoo