If you still haven't received email with cartel coins code, please post here.

Mutiny

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not gotten my 500 for being a subscriber yet either and I have been subscribed since launch. They took my monthly payment already.

Yeah its the same for me, havnt gotten the cc for beeing a sub or the firebrand patch cc =/

Acording to help.ea.com (which is finaly back online)

If you’re a subscriber who has opted in to emails from Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ check your registered email for a Valentine’s week gift from us.

On February 18, we’ll send you a code for 1,050 Complimentary Cartel coins. You’ll also find another code in the mail that you can give to a friend who hasn’t yet played Knights of the Fallen Empire.

Once your friend redeems their code, they can create a new Level 60 character and play through Chapter One of Knights of the Fallen Empire.

OK, first of all, I have 4 accounts on SWTOR and didn't get any news mails in more than 1 year on none of the addresses so one thing for sure: you are using a broken email bot or a bugged script (or both). But anyway, I will not pay for anything anymore as reply for your care about customers.

Is not the first time when you screw it when it comes about old players.

Got the ad about playing Chapter 10 and firebrand . Never got the CC code in an email. Not in Spam either. Reset mine by 2/13/16 so as to qualify and have gotten posts from both my monthly CC grant as a subscriber and forum updates.

I assume this doesn't apply to you, but it might to someone else. If I hadn't scrolled to the bottom of the Chapter 10 announcement email, I would not have seen my codes. My point being that I did not get a separate email just for the codes. The codes were embedded in a regular email.

Edited by Thoronmir

I assume this doesn't apply to you, but it might to someone else. If I hadn't scrolled to the bottom of the Chapter 10 announcement email, I would not have seen my codes. My point being that I did not get a separate email just for the codes. The codes were embedded in a regular email.

Sadly, because BW decided to bury the code at the bottom of what looked like their normal spam, I'm afraid that a sizable fraction of those who "did not receive the code" probably ditched the email or their spam trap automatically deleted it before they saw it or something of the sort. (I am not going to try to figure out who this does or does not apply to, only point out that some people who think that Bioware just didn't send them a mail actually share in some of the causation of "not getting it".)

Sadly, because BW decided to bury the code at the bottom of what looked like their normal spam, I'm afraid that a sizable fraction of those who "did not receive the code" probably ditched the email or their spam trap automatically deleted it before they saw it or something of the sort. (I am not going to try to figure out who this does or does not apply to, only point out that some people who think that Bioware just didn't send them a mail actually share in some of the causation of "not getting it".)

When I said I "didn't get it" it means I never got the email. I don't share in crap. If I never got the damned email, then of course I NEVER GOT THE CODE.

I find it funny that those helpful individuals who probably have already got the code and spent the coins have all the answers.

This whole situation could be better if there was some form of communication on the issue to those of us who are subs and still haven't got the email.

Instead you get like someone else already said: Send first batch of emails, Oh not everyone got the code?, send another batch of emails, Still no code?, NOTHING........ NOTHING........ NOTHING.......... Repeat for like 20 days so far. Communication would be nice! :mad:

when i said i "didn't get it" it means i never got the email. I don't share in crap. If i never got the damned email, then of course i never got the code.

(i am not going to try to figure out who this does or does not apply to... )

Edited by Max_Killjoy

I'm still without an e-mail as well. Been checking every day, still nothing. I'm rather surprised that Eric hasn't said anything about this yet.

They did multiple times. I direct you to the dev tracker for the responses. They appear to have moved on though since it;s been over a week I believe since the last response.

I've received mails about that complimentary thing, but no Firebrand mail yet.. was the second batch sent out already?

Yes, a while ago. Appeared to have generated many "I've already gotten this, why did I get it a second time" responses although a few more folks did say they got it that time.

Edited by dr_mike

Got the ad about playing Chapter 10 and firebrand . Never got the CC code in an email. Not in Spam either. Reset mine by 2/13/16 so as to qualify and have gotten posts from both my monthly CC grant as a subscriber and forum updates.

Yup, they've probably moved on because a lot of the people who haven't gotten it yet are probably like this guy, who don't realize it was in that Firbrand email at the bottom. Not everyone, for sure cause BW definitely screwed up here, but they can look at posts like this and say "oh, thats probably why they say they didn't get it, not our fault!" (which it still is, should not have been in that email in the first place).

It actually did and I feel like an idiot

The only emails I get from Bioware, EA, or SWTOR are from noreply@em.ea.com and support@swtor.com. I have swtor.com addresses whitelisted and I have the appropriate boxes checked in my profile. I have not received any emails announcing new chapters, new content or anything from swtor@email.swtor.com. This is not a case of failing to read, or deleting an email that was thought to be spam. No such email has ever been received. It sounds like there are quite a few of us in this same boat and we are getting tired of being ignored.

I GOT MY SUBSCRIBER REWARD!!!!!

What a lovely helmet it is :D

What? oh no, still no coins, thank for asking.... but the helmet tho....

Hmm? Oh, still no monthly grant either. But.... helmet.....

Who am I talking to?

Thank you for that. I needed a laugh and you came through for me. :D

This whole email thing has really made me very angry, but you just made me laugh about it.

Me feels better now.... :)