If you still haven't received email with cartel coins code, please post here.

Mutiny

Hey folks,

I wanted to let all of you know that we are looking into the emails. For starters, here are a few things you should look for. As always, make sure to check all of your email folders, including spam, promotions, etc. The subject line of the email is either "A Familiar Face Joins Your Team - Play Chapter 10 Now!" or "Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here - Play Now!". I know of some users who deleted the email thinking it was just our normal newsletter, but your codes were contained in those emails.

Now, with all of that being said, I am looking into a few things:

• Was the email sent to everyone who qualified.
  • Were there any errors during sending, that caused some people to be missed.
  • Did any other issues occur during the process which caused some people to be missed.

I have been going through this thread to verify that users were properly identified. As an example, Mutiny, the OP of this thread. I can see that you qualified for the email, and are on the list of people who received emails. So now I am checking on our side to ensure that users like you were in fact properly sent their email.

I will let you know what I find out!

-eric

I would also like to report that it is Feb 24, and I too have not received an email in regards to the cartel coins, I have checked all of my folders in my email and there is no sign of it.

Please let me know if there's something else I might be able to check on my end, I use gmail for my email.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

I wanted to let all of you know that we are looking into the emails. For starters, here are a few things you should look for. As always, make sure to check all of your email folders, including spam, promotions, etc. The subject line of the email is either "A Familiar Face Joins Your Team - Play Chapter 10 Now!" or "Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here - Play Now!". I know of some users who deleted the email thinking it was just our normal newsletter, but your codes were contained in those emails.

Now, with all of that being said, I am looking into a few things:

• Was the email sent to everyone who qualified.
  • Were there any errors during sending, that caused some people to be missed.
  • Did any other issues occur during the process which caused some people to be missed.

I have been going through this thread to verify that users were properly identified. As an example, Mutiny, the OP of this thread. I can see that you qualified for the email, and are on the list of people who received emails. So now I am checking on our side to ensure that users like you were in fact properly sent their email.

I will let you know what I find out!

-eric

I'll throw this in since I missed it at first when I heard the e-mails were going out: I use a web-based mail program called SquirrelMail for my e-mail. I got the e-mail in question but I couldn't see the code. I had to select "view as HTML" to see the code. After that I was able to redeem the code and acquire it.

I agree with the recommendation on checking spam filters and I'd also add to try whitelisting "swtor.com" so future e-mails don't get lost. I signed up for Bethesda's forums for Fallout 4 and my confirmation e-mail got filtered, but I was able to find it in the folder spam gets redirected to.

I have called twice to make sure I was able to get it and have been told yes both times. I have still not received my e-mail, I have also looked at everything in my e-mail that I was asked to look at and I still have yet to receive the e-mail, I was also told that we are supposed to post here and also we can send in a in game ticket. I have a problem with this, the last time I sent in a ingame ticket I had to wait 6 months for my ticket to be answered so I will not be sending in a ticket. With all that said It has been 6 days and still no e-mail for me.

Just wanted to put in my two cents...here I am a long time sub (March 2011), and took all the appropriate steps to ensure I receive both the newsletter and any updates from Bioware. Yet, for some reason a company that I shell out a monthly sub for, can't even do something as simple as send me a simple email. When were we supposed to receive these 1050 cartel points? Oh..that's right..FEB 18th! Yet, here we are...over a week later. And still nothing. Then to top it all off, you want to insult my intelligence by telling me how to use email. Let's see, been using it for around 20+ years now, so..yeah, I think I know how to check the junk and spam folders. Why oh why, did you do it this way? Would've been much easier, and a lot less heart-ache if you would've just added the cartel points directly to our accounts. What a concept, eh? Surely a sad state of affairs when we change things up simply for the sake of 'streamlining the process'. Yeah...right. Suppose I'll continue to wait for those cartel points that are lost somewhere out there in Force...floating somewhere way up high in the stars... :mad:

No mail yet and the ticket I sent produced the standard-canned response to call their customer service dept. I made that mistake only 1 time since launch and spent 45 min sitting on hold...diaf. I always spend 20.00 on cc each month but guess what???, they are not getting my 20'er this month! :D

FF is in shipment at this writing...time to try a different game.

Edited by Darkwords