February subscriber reward email code

wastelanddustin

Hopefully they can get this fixed, as it appears many of us who were opted in since account creation are not getting these emails. None of us in my admittedly small guild have gotten ours and most of us have been playing since either launch or shortly thereafter.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In reference to below post I have been signed up to receive emails since site account creation shortly after release of game. Also I have been a addicted loyal player since beta. With all this in mind I HAVE NOT received an email with this promotion. I rarely can afford cartel coins and was looking forward to this grant as there is a lot of things added to the market as of late that caught my interest. Would someone please advise as to why I seemed to have been left out and what action can be taken.

Thank you for your time.

Hey folks!

I know there have been quite a few questions about when the Feb reward email would be going out. Many of you spotted the EA Help article which mentioned they would be sent out today. It is our goal that the emails will all be sent today. However, it is possible that they wont go out until tomorrow.

If for some reason they are not going out by end of day tomorrow, I will make sure we post an update! Thanks everyone.

-eric

In reference to below post I have been signed up to receive emails since site account creation shortly after release of game. Also I have been a addicted loyal player since beta. With all this in mind I HAVE NOT received an email with this promotion. I rarely can afford cartel coins and was looking forward to this grant as there is a lot of things added to the market as of late that caught my interest. Would someone please advise as to why I seemed to have been left out and what action can be taken.

Thank you for your time.

Sorry Mez... and welcome to the club. I, and several others, are experiencing the same situation as you... similar/identical circumstances. I suspect the Dev team is enjoying their weekend, and so I am hopeful we hear more tomorrow. Or, if by the love of all that is holy... the email w/codes finally pops?

Hang in there!

Cheers,

J

I haven't gotten the email quoted or I dont qualify, not sure, but I was still subscribed and had always been opted in for emails from BW ever since they started the email passwords to log in. Checked trash and still nothing.:o

Edit: requesting a restore email from Yahoo. Haven't heard anything back yet. But still wondering if i even qualified and how to find out.

Edited by QuiDonJorn

Hopefully they can get this fixed, as it appears many of us who were opted in since account creation are not getting these emails. None of us in my admittedly small guild have gotten ours and most of us have been playing since either launch or shortly thereafter.

Yup. I have all 3 options ticked since i joined this forum or actually pre beta. Have'nt recived any email regarding 1000 CC. Shame we have to face another problems even outside game bugs.

I finally found mine. It was hidden at the bottom of an email with subject "Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here - Play Now!" My email client is configured to show messages in plain text, and the codes do NOT appear in the plain text version, only HTML version.

Please configure your mailer program to send equivalent content in both HTML and plain text formats. Or if you can\t be bothered to do that, just disable the plain text variant entirely to avoid further confusion.

I have not received the 1050CC related mail either.

I'm suscriber and I've been receiving SWTOR emails since 2011 without any issue.

At the end of watching the Livestream (Live) when they talked about the 1050CC , I went to my account settings and also opted in to receive emails from BIOWARE and EA (I was already opted-in for SWTOR).

On the email address I use with SWTOR, i have no spam filter enabled either locally or by my ISP. I delete spam myself. I've double checked the email trash bin in case I might have deleted it by mistake but there was nothing there.

So I'm another player stil waiting for the 1050CC email as well. Hopefully it will arrive in the next days.

Edited by Elysith

I finally found mine. It was hidden at the bottom of an email with subject "Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here - Play Now!" My email client is configured to show messages in plain text, and the codes do NOT appear in the plain text version, only HTML version.

Please configure your mailer program to send equivalent content in both HTML and plain text formats. Or if you can\t be bothered to do that, just disable the plain text variant entirely to avoid further confusion.

Thank you... however, this does not apply to MANY situations out there (mine included) where we just didn't get the email. At all. Nada. Nothing. Ziltch. No folders, settings, or otherwise... it just has not come.

J

I expect all of you received the email. The code is towards the bottom of the last chapter 10 advertisement they sent.

Your expectation then, would be wrong... I'm no internet "wizard" but I know how and where to look for emails, and in folders/settings/etc. Also... based on the details for eligibility... all good.

Simply - no - email

J

From the French General Discussion:

Merci pour vos information, au moins je sais maintenant qu'elle genre de mail je devrais recevoir.

Pour le moment, le service client m'a répondu ceci dans ma boite mail:

Tous les emails ne sont pas encore tous partis et en prenant en compte le volume actuel, les derniers devraient arriver dans la nuit du dimanche 21 février. Si jamais vous ne l'aviez pas reçu au lundi 22 fvrier en ce cas n'hésitez pas à nous contacter de nouveau sur le sujet.

Je vais croisé les doigts pour que ce soit juste un retard :D

In short: one player is saying the French Customer Support replied to him that not all emails have been sent yet but they should be done by the end of the night.

Edited by Elysith

From the French General Discussion:

In short: one player is saying the French Customer Support replied to him that not all emails have been sent yet but they should be done by the end of the night.

Merci, Ely! I hope this is correct :rolleyes:

Cheers,

J

Edited by Johnycat

Indeed... Dulfy is my friend! Did this too. Deselected the one (from BW that I always had), then checked them all just be safe. Saved... rechecked (as recent as yesterday), and all checked.

... still no mail/codes.

J

OK, at this point I guess I can just throw up my hands and say "I'm out of ideas." I just selected the first box (never opted in before) and got the codes. Sorry it went bad for you. :(

I expect all of you received the email.

Afraid not. Just had someone in general chat take a looksee at the headers of the email in question. It's coming from the IP address 54.240.10.134. Checked the logs and nothing from that Class C at all.

I will point out that that range was a well known spammer a few years back and is Amazon space. Some providers may have that range blocked. Which may also explain why its being dropped into the spam folder as well.

I was about to complain, because I didn't have it... "The last email I got was a stupid reminder about Chapter 10!!!"

...double checked that email, and sure enough, it's got a code. Fortunately, I was able to fish it out of my deleted folder.

You can see by the lack of editing on this post that I looked first, before I flamed. :o:p