Who leads the Jedi Order in KOTFE

Tyzx

So who leads the Jedi Order in KOTFE since Satele has gone into what seemed like self-imposed exile? If the player plays a LS Jedi Consular is he/she the defacto leader and Grand Master of the Order since he/she is one of the few if not the last members of the council?

Maybe Bella Kiwiks leads the remaining Jedi at this time since she is perhaps the last actively seen Jedi Council member besides Satale and the Barsen'thor. So what are your thoughts? Who leads the scattered order?

To be honest my money is in Kiwiks being dead she wasn't looking too good last you saw her. Most of the old council is either dead or in exile.

Perhaps Nadia? She seems like a logical choice since in the time you know her she comes a long way.

The problem is Barsenthor is only confirmed alive if you main JC :S So I guess we need someone else, who's definitely alive. I think the strongest Jedi in this era is Kira Carsen, if the jedi has any sense, they chose her as the new Grand Master (she's experienced and she's the only person who was able to break Vitiate's control on her own since Revan and Malak).

The problem is Barsenthor is only confirmed alive if you main JC :S So I guess we need someone else, who's definitely alive. I think the strongest Jedi in this era is Kira Carsen, if the jedi has any sense, they chose her as the new Grand Master (she's experienced and she's the only person who was able to break Vitiate's control on her own since Revan and Malak).

And the jedi knight... And The First Son...

I think the remaining council members simply just shared power between them.

Really is she? I mean she was trained by the Hero of Tython probably the best duelist of the order and Scourge probably the best duelist in the sith empire. She was able to resist the emperor but she did not show amazing feats in combat granted she did not looked weak either but why would she be the strongest in this era Satele is still alive.

The jedi order is scattered. Nobody leads it atm.

I think this is the correct answer.

The invasion by Zakuul took both factions by surprise and both the Jedi and Sith orders have been scattered. So rather than having a single head, or the Jedi Council or Dark Council commanding, you probably have localalized pockets of Jedi and Sith fighting Zakuul. Sort of like how the Green Jedi were Corellia-based.

Many leaders commanding small fragmented cells, basically.

It also why the whereabouts of force using characters like Kira, Scourge, Nadia, Jaesa, and Ashara are still unknown. There is no longer a unified command structure for either the Jedi or Sith. They are probably off fighting Zakuul somewhere as part of one of several different isolated cells. The same is also probably true for player character force users who aren't the Outlander.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

I think this is the correct answer.

The invasion by Zakuul took both factions by surprise and both the Jedi and Sith orders have been scattered. So rather than having a single head, or the Jedi Council or Dark Council commanding, you probably have localalized pockets of Jedi and Sith fighting Zakuul. Sort of like how the Green Jedi were Corellia-based.

Many leaders commanding small fragmented cells, basically.

It also why the whereabouts of force using characters like Kira, Scourge, Nadia, Jaesa, and Ashara are still unknown. There is no longer a unified command structure for either the Jedi or Sith. They are probably off fighting Zakuul somewhere as part of one of several different isolated cells. The same is also probably true for player character force users who aren't the Outlander.

I think you're right about the Jedi being scattered, but not the Sith. Darth Acina is the Empress of the Sith, and for that to happen that means she has to have quite a sizable Sith force still under the command. You can't be an empress or emperor without people to rule over.

I agree with you on the point that Jedi like Nadia and Kira are leading their own cadre of Jedi in fighting Zakuul, but not Ashara. Ashara for all tense and purposes has effectively swore of the Jedi order and has become grey.

I think you're right about the Jedi being scattered, but not the Sith. Darth Acina is the Empress of the Sith, and for that to happen that means she has to have quite a sizable Sith force still under the command. You can't be an empress or emperor without people to rule over.

I agree with you on the point that Jedi like Nadia and Kira are leading their own cadre of Jedi in fighting Zakuul, but not Ashara. Ashara for all tense and purposes has effectively swore of the Jedi order and has become grey.

I think Ashara is actually the most likely person to have created a resistance cell. She has always been aggressive towards her enemies, and would be able to work with both Jedi and Sith.

I do not think Nadia or Kira to be leader material for Jedi order. Ashara would not even be interested and less said about Jaesa the better.

In other words make up new one or use some existing one who was in lesser role like Sumalee for example.

I do not think Nadia or Kira to be leader material for Jedi order. Ashara would not even be interested and less said about Jaesa the better.

In other words make up new one or use some existing one who was in lesser role like Sumalee for example.

I think that both Nadia and Kira would be partners in leading what's left of the Jedi. Nadia is more introspective and diplomatic compared to Kira, so she tempers Kira's brashness and gung-ho disposition. Nadia prevents the remaining Jedi from rushing in head first into battle without proper information while Kira would shake the order into action if there is too much of introspection and meditstion going on and not enough action when needed. Together they make the Order whole.

I have to disagree with you on Nadia he is the daughter of a diplomat and she does have to make choices for herself. Also she would have had to face a solid year of war without her master.

The only thing against her would be her age I think.

I have to disagree with you on Nadia he is the daughter of a diplomat and she does have to make choices for herself. Also she would have had to face a solid year of war without her master.

The only thing against her would be her age I think.

Plus, Nadia already has er own planet to worry about.

I RP my Padawan's master being dead and she's currently "floating". Alone, wandering, and doing her own thing, trying to pick up what teachings she can. The order being scattered. No orders coming in from the top. I feel this is right.

For the jedi:

It would be no problem for them to be in small groups trying to help certain areas to rebuild while trying to find out what happen to the other jedi. They are the type to do something like that.

The sith:

Probably running around threatening people, blaming everyone for what happened instead of learning what exactly happened and fighting among whomever they run across that they are better and wind up fighting with each other. Sith are pretty well know for that.

Edited by casirabit

For the jedi:

It would be no problem for them to be in small groups trying to help certain areas to rebuild while trying to find out what happen to the other jedi. They are the type to do something like that.

The sith:

Probably running around threatening people, blaming everyone for what happened instead of learning what exactly happened and fighting among whomever they run across that they are better and wind up fighting with each other. Sith are pretty well know for that.

I think one of these small groups would be led by Kira, since she did say in the letter to the JK that she was trying to hold together the order or something like that. I'm not surprised if she has a small group of Jedi under her command.

I don't think all Sith would act the way you say they would act. The more pragmatic ones, people like Darth Marr, if there is anyone like his kind left, excluding Lana, would be trying to find out what happened. And those people will be the ones who would probably join the Alliance. I really wish they introduce another pragmatic Sith character to the people you can recruit for your alliance

I'm pretty sure the whole idea of the green jedi is that they only protect their own planet.

Yes, they only protect Corellia. Plus they don't really like the rest of the Order if I remember correctly. They have their own council which they defer judgement to and not the High Council back on Thython. But all of this is moot as most if not all of the Green Jedi were eliminated in the Imperial invasion of Correlia.

The resistance against Zakuul from both factions seems to be a bit disorganized. My take on Acina is that she's commanding a rump state of what used to be an empire.

Zakuul hasn't fully conquered both factions, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were some systems still holding out that were also blockaded / cut off from Coruscant or Dromund Kaas by Zakuul. I could see the Inquisitor or the Wrath, if they're not the Outlander, leading resistance is some far flung and cut off corner of the galaxy. The lack of contact with the capital would explain why their official status would be unknown.