Undisputed World 1v1 Champion of SWTOR - Dueling Tournament @The Harbinger

EtudezPvP

Greetings non existent SWTOR PvP Community! With the Absence of Season 7 in Patch 4.1, I will be hosting one of the most outrageous SWTOR Dueling tournaments in history! This tournament will be open to individuals who have self-proclaimed mastery of SWTOR PvP. Entry into this exclusive world class tournament will have strict standards which must be met. As such, only 4 slots will be available in this tournament. The Winner of the Tournament will have the chance to fight me for the chance to win the Grand Prize.

To Qualify for this Tournament:

Individuals must have atleast 1 of each Advanced Class leveled (Republic or Imperial) and on the current NA Ranked Meta Server: The Harbinger (Can't be the best unless you play everything)

Individuals must submit 8 Screenshots of each Advanced Class. The screenshot must contain: An individual performing 2.5k DPS or higher in a Warzone or Arena AND/OR a Top Tier Ranked Title (1500+) from any of the Season 1-6 Rewards. A combination of both is acceptable.

In Addition, an entry fee of 2 Million credits will be required in order to encourage a High Risk-High Reward prize pool.

(40 Days from the time of this posting is more than enough time for Serious Competitors to Participate!)

Grand Prize: 80m

1st Place: 25m +50% of Prize Pool

2nd Place: 30% of Prize Pool

3rd Place: 20% of Prize Pool

4h and Last Place: Walks away with a bruised ego :rak_03:

Prize Pool: Entry Fee + TBD

RULES

ALL Duels will be MIRROR CLASSES (Participants can play any of the DPS Specs.)

Tank or Healing Specs ARE NOT Allowed.

Stims/Medpacs/Adrenals/Grenades ARE Allowed.

For Stealth Mirror Duels, Sap Healing IS Allowed.

Initial Round:

1st to Win 5 out of 8 Mirror Class Duels (Round will be Single Elimination)

Final Round and Grand Final:

1st to Win 5 out of 8 Mirror Class Duels (Round will be Best out of 3)

WHEN/WHERE: My Personal Yavin 4 Stronghold on March 27th, 2016 4:00PM PST @ The Harbinger Server

CURRENT PARTICIPANTS:

1. Open

2. Open

3. Open

4. Open

SUBMIT FORM:

Main Character Name:

Server Representing:

Assassin/Shadow Competency Picture:

Sorcerer/Sage Competency Picture:

Marauder/Sentinel Competency Picture:

Juggernaut/Guardian Competency Picture:

Operative/Scoundrel Competency Picture:

Sniper/Gunslinger Competency Picture:

Powertech/Vanguard Competency Picture:

Mercenary/Commando Competency Picture:

Good Luck to all who wish to partake in this crazy endeavor. (Assuming there are any)

Edited by iChopiin

I'm not a fan of 1v1 duels because it's really less about skill and more about playing the fotm class. Some classes will do better than others which is a given. The obvious choice for 1v1 is operative.

This is a Mirror Class only tournament with participants requiring all 8 Advanced classes (Republic or Imperial) at Level 65 to enter. Operative will only fight Operative and nothing else. This is a skill based tournament.

Edited by iChopiin

I dont like Adrenals/Grenades/Etc for 1v1's.

And on my server i cant get screenshots of 2.5k dps in the past say 3 months, i havent been in a match in a month that has passed 1.5k

2.5k means nothing 1v1 wise anyways, especially on DoT based specs, thats just DoT spread.

Edited by ebbehhm

I dont like Adrenals/Grenades/Etc for 1v1's.

And on my server i cant get screenshots of 2.5k dps in the past say 3 months, i havent been in a match in a month that has passed 1.5k

2.5k means nothing 1v1 wise anyways, especially on DoT based specs, thats just DoT spread.

Medpacs/Adrenals/Grenades/Sap Healing are usable in Ranked Arenas, as such they will be usable in this tournament.

2.5k is easily obtainable on the server the tournament is taking place. Yes it doesnt mean anything, it is simply a minimum requirement to ensure competency of all participants.

Edited by iChopiin

Medpacs/Adrenals/Grenades/Sap Healing are usable in Ranked Arenas, as such they will be usable in this tournament.

2.5k is easily obtainable on the server the tournament is taking place. Yes it doesnt mean anything, it is simply a minimum requirement to ensure competency of all participants.

You come to BC where you get teams of 4 tanks and 4 sorcs all night long where the best DPSers cap at 0.7k, i understand that those items can be used in ranked arenas i just dont like them, just another ab-usable item like sorc barrier that really influences matches too much than just pure skill.

You come to BC where you get teams of 4 tanks and 4 sorcs all night long where the best DPSers cap at 0.7k, i understand that those items can be used in ranked arenas i just dont like them, just another ab-usable item like sorc barrier that really influences matches too much than just pure skill.

How is it abusable when everyone will be on an even playing field regarding rules/class?

"Elitist" tournament? 2.5K DPS, 1500 rating...lol gl to find 10 peoples. 2 mln fee.....:rak_03:

"Elitist Tournament" ,"Olympics", "Super Bowl", "Grand Slam". Whatever you want to call it. Obviously not a tournament for the average joe.. This isn't your average community chess club tournament at the local park. It's a max 4 person tournament.

LOL @ people commenting without reading. But that's to be expected I guess.

Edited by iChopiin

"Elitist Tournament" is exactly what it is. A Tournament for some of the world's best players currently playing. This isn't your average community chest club tournament at the local park. It's a max 4 person tournament.

LOL @ people commenting without reading. But that's to be expected I guess.

Ur funny guy. :rak_03: Btw u can tell ur the best of the best to join ur super pro stronhold and dueling for fun to increasing ur professional skill without dat fart in PvP forum section. :rak_03:

Edited by helpmewin

Not a bad idea, but I suppose too much requirements. I know many excellent players who just don't play certain classes, because hate them, also 2m fee will distract 99% ppl regardless of all your top-3 titles :D

Also you should've do the same on tofn if you could.

Edited by DerSchneider

Not a bad idea, but I suppose too much requirements. I know many excellent players who just don't play certain classes, because hate them, also 2m fee will distract 99% ppl regardless of all your top-3 titles :D

Also you should've do the same on tofn if you could.

If there was enough feedback from potential competitors for that I'm sure I could do away with the 2m fee resulting in a smaller prize pool.

Unfortunately I don't play on TOFN and have no assets/credits on EU servers to host such a tournament over there.

"World 1v1 champion" yet only 4 people can enter, it requires you to have 2 mil creds, and 2.5k damage. So pretty much you have to be from a bigger server, have time to make creds. More like the world championship of the rich FotM big server PvPers.

I would be surprised if anybody has one of everything geared. Interesting concept though, nice change from the usual Operative tournaments. Not a lot of comms, but I hung up on Sniper at 55 because I hate the cover mechanic. I would never waste comms on him, because I hate the playstyle. Edited by teclado

"World 1v1 champion" yet only 4 people can enter, it requires you to have 2 mil creds, and 2.5k damage. So pretty much you have to be from a bigger server, have time to make creds. More like the world championship of the rich FotM big server PvPers.

Playing every class is FOTM :rolleyes:

Anyways enjoy reveling in your salt. lol

I think this is a cool idea. I'm not at a good enough level to compete but i dont see why people would hate on it.

This is obviously aimed at the upper echelon of skilled players, so what, have fun with it. If 2mil is hard for you to come up with then you probably haven't played any 1 of your characters long enough to be competitive, no shame in that, maybe watch the matches and learn something.