My $15 is for 80+ hours of raiding, not 2 hours of Story. /signed

Hey follks,

The team is aware of issues relating to some Operation and Flashpoint bosses. We are currently looking to address these issues with Game Update 4.3 and will pass on any additional information as we have it.

Thanks!

-eric

I'm really considering leaving and playing WoW, just because they've been around so long and know how to address issues and communicate to their community better. It's stuff like this that made me play Skyforge for a few months while waiting for them to put something out worth playing again.

I raid 90% of my game time, and having to deal with stuff like this just isn't fun anymore, I thought I could make it til season 2 to see if there was anything actually coming, but the bugs and lack of fixing them in a timely manner really do add up and make even the story not worth paying for. I'm not paying $15 a month to play Chapter X for 2 hours, I'm paying to raid for 80+ hours a month. My sub is set to renew on March 11th, and if I don't see this fixed in a patch before then I'm not going to let it. I'll subscribe to a game that actually cares that it's an MMO and caters to that demographic first.

Here's to hoping to see an update in the next 3 weeks. Would hate to have to leave this game behind after trying to invest in it's future for 4+ years.

-ScicleX

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Commenting to show my support, I am in the same boat.

I play this game to raid with my friends, that is what is fun for me. I haven't even touched Chapter X.

I also would like the add that the dev post stating the bugs would not be fixed until 4.3 came off as very dismissive.

Edited by T-Ginge

This is an admission that the game is entering maintenance mode, and very little can be addressed in a timely manner. They do not have the personnel to patch the bugs that come with the weekly maintenance, let alone NEW content. It appears this is going to get very ugly fast, as the bugs that happen with many weekly maintenance will keep getting pushed out like these bugs, and not resolved timely.

/signed

sub since early access but most of my time is raiding or pvp and nothing new for pvp n forever and pve well new ops 2018 at this rate so basically ft******

The new story is ok but it is not worth my sub

Oh and I cancelled my sub like half my raid team just have so looks like FF as a lot of us have lvl toons there lats few weeks

Edited by WheresMyWhisky

Its not that its not doable especially if you know the fight. However for the ones people are probably less comfortable with e.g. Revan HM then it is not exactly helpful, but it all comes down to how comfortable you are with the fights how much it affects you.

For me though the reply from Musco was final straw as it again shows they do not care about raiding so bugger this for a game of toy soldiers