Unintended 'feature' of not being able to unclick trailing snow debuff?

Kyrra_T

I'm being pelted by snowballs with my stealth class at start of matches. I am now trailing snow. Guess what you just negated my ability to stealth. Please tell me you didn't intend to do this. :)

P.S. Most matches are not long enough for the snowballs to wear off quick enough for it to be a non issue. Additionally they can be reapplied.

Edited by Kyrra_T

I'm being pelted by snowballs with my stealth class at start of matches. I am now trailing snow. Guess what you just negated my ability to stealth. Please tell me you didn't intend to do this. :)

P.S. Most matches are not long enough for the snowballs to wear off quick enough for it to be a non issue. Additionally they can be reapplied.

Sadly, WAI. :mad:

I'm aware they intended to make them a non click off debuff.

What I am questioning is whether they intended this to be in effect in a pvp match. It has a strong impact on stealth classes.

I am also aware that they are chain running events, which count as festivals regarding the use of festival items. This means that it isn't a few weeks on and off that this will happen. It will be an ongoing problem which will lock down stealth classes in pvp. Not all the time, but it will certainly become a 'feature' in any pvp match.

Edited by Kyrra_T

I've been using this with the Life Day Tinsel Bomb since the first Life Day event all the way back in 2012. Marking a stealth character like this is not a new idea...

...and then Bioware had to make it worse. Musco? A little help?

(Do you think this is their way of Nerfing Operatives in this patch?)