How do I get back to Dromund Kaas from the fleet?

Rachiia

I used my pass to get to the fleet, but now I can't figure out how to get back to DK. There are two shuttles to Hutta and Korriban. Korriban isn't right and if I go to Hutta I don't see a way to get back to DK once I'm back on Hutta.

How do I get back to DK from the fleet? Might need some details, since I think I'm missing something obvious.

Thank you

I thought that your ship stayed wherever you were last docked, but found out last night that you can actually just go to the shuttle bay in Fleet (the round ship on the global map) and your ship is docked there as well. Just go to your ship from Fleet and then fly to DK.

Are you to the point where you have your own ship? If so, look for your class's docking port from the inner ring of the fleet, and take that to your ship and use your ship to fly back.

If not, there are doors at the 4 cardinal points of the outer ring. One of those doors leads to the shuttle to Hutta/Korriban, but one leads to a shuttle to DK.

I had this same problem but in reverse, I wanted to get back to Korriban but the shuttle would only go to Dromund Kas. It turns out there are three shuttle ports.

Go to the main level and look at the map. At 3 of the 4 compass points there is an elevator. One to Dromund Kas port, one to the starter planets, and a third to the Mission shuttle port.

• 10 years later...
Ahhh ty. I don't have a ship, yet. I'll try the other elevators. I bet i tried them all except for the DK one. I found the flashpoints and the shuttles to hutta and korriban and the interfleet one, too.

Thanks, again.

(It's a very old post from December 2011, I know)

This is for anyone new coming to the game like myself.

(If you don't have a ship yet)

[1] Jump back into the elevator and take it to the "Main Level".

[2] Now open up your map with the letter "M" on your keyboard. (or whatever that button is for your map)

[3] The 'Cantina' is at the center of the map. Just make your way up to the 'top center' of the map's elevator and use it.

[4] And finally, just take the shuttle down to 'Dromund Kaas Spaceport'.

Edited by edwinthernandez
Added the part 'if you don't have a ship yet' to be more specific.
  • Like 1