Who's going to report these clowns to th BBB?

Petrockss

I remember when Mass Effect 3 fans reported the game's ending to BBB. Pretty much the moment most of the game industry and fans of other series went "all right this is getting ridiculous now"

Why would you report a game's ending to BBB? you report bad practices in terms of customer relations and contractual obligations...nothing to see.

I remember when Mass Effect 3 fans reported the game's ending to BBB. Pretty much the moment most of the game industry and fans of other series went "all right this is getting ridiculous now"

Love those wife's tales.

Bioware's BBB listing

EA points out that SWTOR should head over to Bioware. There wasn't any mention of ME3 either... Wonder if they clear out the comments every now and then...

Love those wife's tales.

Bioware's BBB listing

EA points out that SWTOR should head over to Bioware. There wasn't any mention of ME3 either... Wonder if they clear out the comments every now and then...

http://www.bbb.org/blog/2012/04/mass-effect-3-is-having-a-mass-effect-on-its-consumers-for-better-or-worse/

It ain't like BBB decided to chip it out of their own interests in ending drama

Edited by Pietrastor

Report them for what? Denying a customer something that was paid for? Like, oh, I don't know, early access?

BBB is in US, people in the US were able to get early access on the 9th.

Gamer's don't care about looking at the BBB to determine if they will buy from a publisher, reporting to the BBB is pointless. BBB is pretty much only good for local businesses, but for gaming it is useless.