The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

No more cartel packs for me

GrimmDoomm

I just noticed something on SWTOR's twitter talking about the new pack saying "The Cartel Market's Anarchist Pack is live! What new items have you acquired thus far? " I think we should flood that tweet with replies saying something like "Nothing, which is why I'm not buying packs ever again."

Link Link the Twitter thing. I usually dont use twitter but for this, SWTOR has gone to far, lets spam that crap!.

Thanks to the epic fail of the packs and my epic fail to get anything good from the packs after spending real life $$$.

I just dont feel like touching SWTOR, other then for raiding. Which for some reason my group did not do this week..... strange.... maybe they all are disappointed too :p

On other News, XCom 2 which is just a bit more expensive the the carts I bought is giving me tons of fun.

BW needs to go re-evaluate it's Reward to Cost ratio.

Edited by gadenp

No more $ from me. I'm done.

/signed

Standing in unity with my fellow players against the boxes as they stand now. My business with the Cartel Market is done unless serious changes are made, and drop rates re-evaluated to draw this back from being on the borderline of fraud.