Crafting UI broken

Portisfreak

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardcore crafter and your stocks are empty in 2 days - thats not very hardcore imho.:p

That's a question of the number of items, you sell. ;)

A few items and you can produce a large number. A large number of items and it's a good idea, only produce some of every item and produce, what you are selled at this day. It's hard to have/get enough epic material to produce a large number of items in a large number and have then enough epic material to reproduce...

I've tryed both ways and for me the better way is, to craft what I've selled with enough epic mats and without large stocks. Also until yet my ramps way to full for large stocks of items, you can't stack. :rolleyes:

Edited by Borderrr

Please fix the artifice lvl 64 crafted relics as well - they are Bind on Pickup, including the ones you can craft when you RE the blue schematics and learn the artifact version. These should be made Bind on Equip if they are to be of any use at all (and PLEASE make them use the right mats in the schematics - a pass at checking all skills for correct mats would not hurt!!).

That's a question of the number of items, you sell. ;)

A few items and you can produce a large number. A large number of items and it's a good idea, only produce some of every item and produce, what you are selled at this day. It's hard to have/get enough epic material to produce a large number of items in a large number and have then enough epic material to reproduce...

I've tryed both ways and for me the better way is, to craft what I've selled with enough epic mats and without large stocks. Also until yet my ramps way to full for large stocks of items, you can't stack. :rolleyes:

I hear what you are saying and I was only pulling your leg....but you cannot craft (hardcore or otherwise) if you do not have an adequate supply of mats. To me if I am running out of materials it usually means I have been selling the items too cheaply. If I have a low supply I maximize the selling price or if that is not possible find another avenue of sales. Happy crafting.:)

Hey folks!

The team has identified a fix for the Missing Schematic issue, and it will be resolved in a bug fix patch next week.

Thanks!

This is absolute BULLSH*T!. A week? Seriously? Some have the ability to craft and some don't and you want those that can't to wait a flipping week? Some craft to fund their gameplay. Some craft to raid. This puts those that can't craft at an enormous disadvantage. If the fix has been identified, implement it now. DO YOUR JOB!

I hear what you are saying and I was only pulling your leg....but you cannot craft (hardcore or otherwise) if you do not have an adequate supply of mats. To me if I am running out of materials it usually means I have been selling the items too cheaply. If I have a low supply I maximize the selling price or if that is not possible find another avenue of sales. Happy crafting.:)

Ok! But now fear, it seams that I'm on the right way. The green numbers in my windows said this, I think. :D

This is absolute BULLSH*T!. A week? Seriously? Some have the ability to craft and some don't and you want those that can't to wait a flipping week? Some craft to fund their gameplay. Some craft to raid. This puts those that can't craft at an enormous disadvantage. If the fix has been identified, implement it now. DO YOUR JOB!

I know, right? I think the chimp subjects at BW are not taking it seriously. They're into their bananas (or the other way around).

Hey folks!

The team has identified a fix for the Missing Schematic issue, and it will be resolved in a bug fix patch next week.

Thanks!

Gee, how nice, you will actually fix the problem this time. When the big FE crafting rework rolled out my armstech lost every single *********** blaster barrel recipe on the list. I submitted a bug report and got a canned response that said the problem would be addressed in an upcoming update but this never actually happened.

1) Be nice people. You are not devs and even if you think you are capable of being one, you have no idea the finite details required for rolling out software, nor the hours required on the fix. Trust me, they are feeling the heat and working their asses off, I assure you.

2) Not sure if it has been mentioned, but vendors do not train if you are affected nor can you farm grade 9 mats.

Thanks Tait.

Edited by btmart

1) Be nice people. You are not devs and even if you think you are capable of being one, you have no idea the finite details required for rolling out software, nor the hours required on the fix. Trust me, they are feeling the heat and working their asses off, I assure you.

2) Not sure if it has been mentioned, but vendors do not train if you are affected nor can you farm grade 9 mats.

Thanks Tait.

I'll be nice when they give me back all the recipes I took the time to learn and improve. They did nothing to fix the bug that stripped me of what I had done, so I don't really see any reason to show any respect.

I gave them their chance to fix the problem and waited patiently, but I got ****ed.

Edited by doctor_atomic