Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I wouldn't be so annoyed with this if the website didn't take so god damn longed to load, resulting in me not even having the chance to use any of those codes.

So why don't you stop with this ******** contest, trying to force the people spending their time and money on your game to stay glued to this forum, and just give EVERYONE who is dealing with this recompense for the problem once it is solved in the game. Trying to keep people in the forum occupied with a "contest" in desperate attempts to prevent the possibility of losing customers is really unprofessional.

This.

Eric, you guys need to understand that some people take time off from work for this game's early access periods. Now we certainly aren't forced to do that; but I'd wager that many of us have wasted the last four hours waiting on you guys to fix something that would have been EASILY identified if only there were a magical invention where people could test new updates. It could be called "Public Test Server" or something hip like that.

i'm with you on this i get one day off a week and i'm loukey if i can spend it playing a game

Well, either you are all very knowledgeable or pretty good at using Google :rak_03:. The winners are CMPUNKDUDE, HikariChino, and Tsube. Check your PMs.

I know the copy/paste game isn't the best, but let's get real broad with it. Here are a whole bunch of codes for a bunch of things, spreads out the odds a bit. Here goes:

2400 CC

7RDP-NJ2G-39HE-JFRA

G5QG-3T4K-KN8B-CSYJ

5XTY-7NR2-Z67Z-SWZG

ANCH-Q8WL-JXXW-6SNL

FHFL-9DY5-54WX-DSR3

450 CC

ASVG-AAMF-3TYP-YQVS

4D5F-DEK7-BNTV-EQBS

AARA-MAKS-AX5S-A82B

7W58-8ZHK-57FN-7SKW

2M26-56DS-VWKZ-XG28

95XE-LV4L-3G8C-96LT

F2R6-Z9TD-DUDE-M758

6FLN-NG4A-VH4U-K9AB

HAP6-JZJ9-VKXL-7UMZ

ACY2-53ZE-N69A-KWBQ

Tauntaun Fawn

5MS5-4JR5-KETZ-5FX7

DARQ-FLCZ-GB49-XPRF

87FP-5QC2-Q86G-BCPX

ABFU-T9YK-KXZ5-K5ZT

AHT9-9TLQ-CFWV-XRN3

HRVG-XMVS-CS66-LSNP

7UH8-93UM-6NCY-J3Q9

AVR6-UE6V-76S9-92NG

8XYV-QD8R-CQNW-8WZG

5Z98-JYBS-ZXWG-ZX8R

2NA7-5MU3-HDWA-7TYZ

5JAM-FPX5-HGN7-92ZM

5C7S-B8HU-T9FM-K395

EY8M-ZJ9W-A5XE-TUYE

BXRJ-KGDM-DHSX-KK74

Good luck!

-eric

... and for those of us who only had today to play during early access and didn't get coins from the copy/paste game? This is why you should just extend the early access instead of handing out free stuff to a select few. Some of us have other things we need to do tomorrow, and would like some actual benefit for having been a subscriber the entire time instead of just re-subbing for new content.

I'm totally fed up! :mad: I can't play the game, which is all I really want. I am trying to distract myself by playing this game, but I cant access the store to redeem the codes b/c it either times out to Maintenance or it tells me my Login is incorrect & wont let me sign in. clearly my login works b/c I'm posting. the only thing keeping me entertained right now is the fact my family is running a pool to see how many pages this thread will grow in the time it takes me to post anything. :(

OK, I'm out. Time to go play an actual working game.

Thanks for crashing the forums with every post, Eric. Brilliant move.

Pro tip: use codes that more than one person can redeem, like the cantina codes.

Or better yet, give out 1 code that everyone can use exactly once and keep it active until the game is back online.

Well, either you are all very knowledgeable or pretty good at using Google :rak_03:. The winners are CMPUNKDUDE, HikariChino, and Tsube. Check your PMs.

I know the copy/paste game isn't the best, but let's get real broad with it. Here are a whole bunch of codes for a bunch of things, spreads out the odds a bit. Here goes:

Good luck!

-eric

Good thing I couldn't see this page for the lag. There is no winning anything here. This sucks....