Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

Yeah, I'm off to bed. Every time a question is posted, instantly 6 pages pop up with answers. Too tired for this... and slightly disappointed, to be honest. Could've used some CC :(

Have a great night everyone (for as much as that is possible for some die-hards here :p)

Good night! What server are you on? I might make a trial toon there and gift you something for helping me out. <3

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I have a code too plz? It's 7am and I've been up all night waiting for this maintenance and this backwards copy/paste game with no luck lol.

I'm in the same boat...I work night shift and I've been up since this morning waiting for the patch...and now codes...I need to head to work soon and I'm gonna be as tired as a dog with a hangover if I don't get at least some sleep...I really just want an Tauntaun Fawn...but the chances of me getting one now are nil unless I stay up and play the game...

Edited by ShadowHntr

Yessir, more codes are a comin'. Since you asked, I am going to just PM you a code so you can go to sleep!

Next question, what two heroes are locked in combat on the front cover of the SWTOR Encyclopedia. First 3 correct answers get some codes!

-eric

Oh, and i have to ask again mate why are none of your trivia questions actually about stuff in the game? do you know nothing about the actual game? so far its been live stream, trailer, advertising book. ask us about ingame stuff.

Yessir, more codes are a comin'. Since you asked, I am going to just PM you a code so you can go to sleep!

Next question, what two heroes are locked in combat on the front cover of the SWTOR Encyclopedia. First 3 correct answers get some codes!

-eric

vindican and Ven Zallow

Edited by MoyaSP

Yeah, I'm off to bed. Every time a question is posted, instantly 6 pages pop up with answers. Too tired for this... and slightly disappointed, to be honest. Could've used some CC :(

Have a great night everyone (You too Eric Musco :p)

Good night and may the Force be with you

Have a great night everyone (You too Eric Musco :p)

Soon I will go to bed too. Good night to you.

-eric

Lord Vindican and Ven Zallow

You should probably get a ban, too, for quoting their link just to keep it bumped in the thread.

Wouldn't be surprised if those are your alt accounts.

If you look at the link, you'll see I removed part of it so that it no longer worked.

On all of the "against the rules" links that I quoted, I removed a few letters from the link itself so none of them would work.