The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

So, bets on

XiamaraSimi

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How many hours tommorows maintenance will be extended because they broke X, Y, and or Z? :p

ROUND 2 FOLKS LETS TAKE SOME BETS!!!

I'll Start with my prediction maintenance will take 3 hours at least. Don't be shy throw in your bets just remember choices matter and let's have some "Downtime Funtime". Also a moment of silence for the hamsters who may face an uphill battle trying to get the servers running. :D

:rak_03::rak_04::rak_03:

if I remeber well, the update on tuesday was sheduled for 4 hours, and lasted 11 hours...

this one is sheduled for 1.5 hours... hmm, let's say servers will be back up at 21:00 GMT...

in the best case

Worst case: they screw it up so much that they destroy the game once and for all and that SWTOR needs to be closed due to irreparable damage :D

if I remeber well, the update on tuesday was sheduled for 4 hours, and lasted 11 hours...

this one is sheduled for 1.5 hours... hmm, let's say servers will be back up at 21:00 GMT...

in the best case

Worst case: they screw it up so much that they destroy the game once and for all and that SWTOR needs to be closed due to irreparable damage :D

Good thing I won't be home for 6 more hours.

Burn 'em down.