The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

War Droid Woes (War Droid Companion/ Personal Warbot)

Nommak

This one looks a lot like Dr. Godera's droid, RE-MO.

It most definitely is that same model and upon further review yes GNK power droids are similar to the gonk droid in both this instance listed above ^ and the agent story quest . Either way, this thing sucks compared to the war droids we were expecting. Maybe we can hope for a customization option in the cartel bazaar? Gold perhaps? please?:o

It most definitely is that same model and upon further review yes GNK power droids are similar to the gonk droid in both this instance listed above ^ and the agent story quest . Either way, this thing sucks compared to the war droids we were expecting. Maybe we can hope for a customization option in the cartel bazaar? Gold perhaps? please?:o

Hey, every trooper gets a war droid for free...

I noticed that when the Personal Warbot is in healing spec mode, he doesn't act the same as other companions do in healing mode. It seems he only does one thing, and only one (Progressive Kolto Scan). Is this normal, and are others seeing this as well? For example, Treek has a few healing abilities to use, and appears to automatically do them. The Personal Warbot only seems to automatically perform the Progressive Kolto Scan. Is this a bug, or expected behavior?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
I noticed that when the Personal Warbot is in healing spec mode, he doesn't act the same as other companions do in healing mode. It seems he only does one thing, and only one (Progressive Kolto Scan). Is this normal, and are others seeing this as well? For example, Treek has a few healing abilities to use, and appears to automatically do them. The Personal Warbot only seems to automatically perform the Progressive Kolto Scan. Is this a bug, or expected behavior?

Thanks

I would have posted sooner, but I just started using one of these companions...

I am wondering if it is bugged honestly, as on my Commando with Elara at Influence 20 she heals much better than the Warbot is doing at near rank 40... I haven't noticed if he uses other abilities but that would explain why his healing output has been so awful. :(

EDIT: I just noticed something, all of the other companions I have checked have that check box on the abilities, for turning them on and off, it seems to be missing from the new companion except for Progressive Kolto Scan, which is currently on...

I suspect the game thinks the other abilites are actually turned off with currently no way to turn them back on.

Hopefully a fix can be made before too long. :)

Edited by sabbey