Ilum and Obtaining All "Crystalline" Armor Set

A_Drunken_Brawl

Hello everyone,

I went through the Ilum main (purple) story and one or two side quests and I am missing two pieces of equipment to complete the set. I play a Sorcerer so the items are the Crystalline Force-Lord's Cuff and Belt. I would bet that they come together in a box as one quest reward, I just can't find the quest for the life of me.

So, does anyone know where to get the quest that rewards the Crystalline cuffs and/or belt?

I think that armor set for the Sorcerer looks pretty cool.

Ahhh, thanks for the quick reply.

I might be missing something, but as soon as I hit max level, I don't get the old loot boxes anymore for H-2 quests. I get these purple boxes that I guess you open in KOTFE expansion content?

Sorry, just came back to the game and getting used to how everything is laid out.

• 10 months later...

Heroic missions drop blue quality items. But planetary missions give green versions of the same sets. After you go past a certain level you are unable to get blue items of the set.

Sadly I also am missing belt and bracers from Crystalline set and can't find the appropriate mission to obtain them.

Heroic missions drop blue quality items. But planetary missions give green versions of the same sets. After you go past a certain level you are unable to get blue items of the set.

Sadly I also am missing belt and bracers from Crystalline set and can't find the appropriate mission to obtain them.

Keep checking the gtn. Purple versions of the Crytaline sets can be sold and come up occasionally.

• 5 years later...
I'm in the exact same boat. I think BioWare accidentally deleted them or something...

there is no mission for the (green) cuffs & belt so those are probably world drops BUT you would have to be the appropriate level, here is a list of all crystalline items

MK-2 version drops from H2 boxes - but here you also have to be the appropriate level

MK-3 version can be bought via GTN (just checked on Darth Malgus: cuffs are 190k, belt 100k)

Endless Offensive set is the closest look-alike to the republic appearance of the Crystalline Force Lord set that can be "purchased" and is legacy bound, of course you have to roll the virtual dice with Kai Zykken and his mystery box.

However, if you are like the sorcerer OP from 2016, Dire Retaliation is the 6.0-Spoils of War set from Kai Zykken that most closely matches the imperial appearance of the Crystalline Force Lord set.

Alternatively, I think some older/veteran Synthweavers (that is, pre-Shadow of Revan) might have archived craftable versions called Dark Synth, Entropic Defense, and/or Force Master. These will have their republic or imperial appearances depending on the character equipping them.

sources: https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/crystalline-force-lords-mk-3-pub/, https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/crystalline-force-lords-mk-3-imp/