Maintenance: 9 February 2016

TaitWatson

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

We are nearing my "best case scenario" of one hour. We are not ready to bring the servers live yet, but we are still looking good. We are continuing to push the update out across our live servers, where we will then test these changes again. Assuming at that point, that everything looks good, we will bring the servers online. I am being told that it is possible that all of this can be complete within an hour. So, another best case ETA of one hour from the time of this post, or 6:30 PM CT.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

https://media0.giphy.com/media/12NlCFUvTokWXe/200_s.gif

Simple question for all the whiners out there, Do any of you know how to write code or or even read it? There is always and indication that something could go wrong. Even if it was ok on test servers it may not been ok on the live servers. Go clean your room, spend time with family or take a damn chill pill and relax.

Hey folks,

We are nearing my "best case scenario" of one hour. We are not ready to bring the servers live yet, but we are still looking good. We are continuing to push the update out across our live servers, where we will then test these changes again. Assuming at that point, that everything looks good, we will bring the servers online. I am being told that it is possible that all of this can be complete within an hour. So, another best case ETA of one hour from the time of this post, or 6:30 PM CT.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

An hour an hour an hour an hour

Hey folks,

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Well if that's the case it wouldn't be best case scenario. You can't make two best case scenarios, that defeats the whole purpose of grading a scenario as either good or bad.

Hey folks,

Thanks everyone.

-eric

pics?

Hey folks,

Thanks everyone.

-eric

thanks for nothing. no early access for me, though I paid for it. now I have to go to work a double shift. thanks a lot guys. you need to get your stuff together. this should have been tested and ready to go yesterday so all youd have to do is implement it today.

Hey folks,

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Ok then

Hey folks,

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Does this mean there is going to be another ~5GB patch to download? :/

Well maybe if the bugs were fixed when they were brought up instead of during a huge expansion it may go a bit smoother for you guys. I saw that for this update you are fixing problems that have been problems for a couple of months. Now subscribers that pay for the game to actually be playable (don't lie FTP is well, well it sucks and is a huge money pit. More worth it to pay for it) that were suppose to get early access don't really get that to it's full extent. It is kinda sad that a huge company is ignoring one of its games.

This is a very fun and for the most part a well made game. It has some of the best stories I've ever played. Please treat it like it should be treated and maybe fix problems when they come up. I played WoW for years and nothing to this scale has ever come up and taking this long to fix.

Edited by Yallma
Miss spelling (grammical errors)