Maintenance: 9 February 2016

TaitWatson

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give the devs a break. I know first hand from being a video game developer in college myself, that programming is not easy and even the most minor of mistakes can be hard to find in the million lines of coding that go into this game. The devs were hired for this game for a reasons. To make the game work and fix it when its bugged. Give them credit and show some repsect.

server is up and theres free hypercrates for all subscribers

:rak_03::rak_03::rak_03::rak_03::rak_03::rak_03::rak_03::rak_03::rak_03:

this is ridiculous really i want to come from work and gym to have some time playing my merc and gathering the artifact boxes and then this......... very ridiculous and this is too suspicious as well, they said from 1pm to 5pm but then right on 5pm they put it been extended ********! more like i cant be *** to let our subs play so lets try to get them off it.

**** you devs put it on now!

Oh GROW UP!

What the hell is some of you people's problem? It's a mistake. Maybe a Rookie mistake yes but a mistake. It is human to make mistakes. I'm sure they will repay us somehow. Maybe not in money but maybe limited equipment or something like that. Trust the people makin this game. It's an awesome game and one mistake shouldn't ruin that. I am sure to play it when it gets back up. If you don't think it's fair your money got lost just because you lost one of the 2 days infront of others to the new chapter. Too bad. Think about all the other feature. As a subscriber you can change your appearance. As a subscriber you get 500 coins each month. As a subscriber you get a free lvl 60 token (Which is 2000 coins with lowered price in the market.) And i can keep going. One mistake. And your money is lost? If you subscribed just to get the new chapter 2 days earlier than others so you can tell about it. Then you are an idiot. Don't be a subscriber just for such small things. Do it for it all or don't.

And no i'm not workin for bioware. I am a player who has waited just as patience for the new chapter as you. Yes is sucks. I got sad too god dammit! But beginnin to bully the person makin the game? Sayin that they just get paid anyway? No they don't. Boss get's angry, Overtimes hour on your own bill because you made the mistake. Lowered trustworthy. Loneliness and outsorted just because one mistake. Keep it together. They probably have it worse than you. So what you loose a day or two on the new chapter? Think about all the hours they have to spend fixin the problem. You can go do something else. They can't. It is what they do for a livin. Workin on these games we all enjoys. We can just start a new game or something we haven't played in a while. They have to work hard and long hours just to get the game up and runnin again.

All i'm sayin is. Show some respect and don't judge them so easily. It's human to make mistakes. Otherwise we wouldn't learn from it. So SHOW SOME RESPECT!

Quote this if you agree!

And Yes i send it again!

To every fellow American that is being racist.

You make us Americans look bad and should be banned from internet access.

Bring it on, rednecks.

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

As a "redneck" that isn't a racist I find that completely out of line.

Have a lovely day. :)

People were expecting, not unreasonably, to be able to play the new chapter today. Looks like a lot won't be and day one of the paid for early access will be a bust for them (mainly EU, I believe). So, I'd say they have every right to complain and even vigorously request some form of recompense for lost time.

How many people have been puttering about on their computers or game consoles, but constantly checking back here or on Twitter to see if the game is playable again? Technically doing something else, but really just wasting the time while hoping this game get up and running quickly.

I've seen a few "you're not an IT professional, you have no idea what it takes to patch/fix the game" posts. Of course most of the people here have no idea, but the IT professionals responsible for the game do know, it's their job to know, it's also their job to make sure their work actually works when going live. Isn't it?

Who are you kiddin? Democrats invented the *** and fought to keep slavery. Learn some history fool. The racism in this country is created by and stirred up by the demorats and demorat controlled media.

What the actual ****? He mentioned nothing about political sides. You've gone full retard, NEVER go full retard.

Who are you kiddin? Democrats invented the *** and fought to keep slavery. Learn some history fool. The racism in this country is created by and stirred up by the demorats and demorat controlled media.

Did you hear that loud sound. That was me face palming from the other side of the planet for your lack of intellect. You honestly should look up your own history your self before you tell other people to.