Maintenance: 9 February 2016

TaitWatson

Those who were able to log in, saw the truth. There was no new content at all. And the chapter X: Coming Soon quest was gone. Also, we had no access to our Odessen base. I also noticed that companions were not sorted by influence. I couldn't check more as we got kicked out of the server a few minutes afterwards.

thats not true because i was doing chapter 10 when the servers went down.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those who were able to log in, saw the truth. There was no new content at all. And the chapter X: Coming Soon quest was gone. Also, we had no access to our Odessen base. I also noticed that companions were not sorted by influence. I couldn't check more as we got kicked out of the server a few minutes afterwards.

to start chapter X you will have to visit your ship... did anybody look into that while they where online for a short time ?

Edited by ClaytonL
miss typed

I guess that's gonna take another few hours to repair :mad:

keep in mind that that may have been the "Potential issue" Eric was referring to.

That was why I quoted the poster wondering about the issue. I hope it gets fixed easily... Although, I, as an European player who has been a loyal subscriber for years, is not really happy with his "early access reward".

Because its not at the beginning or end of the month. Its whenever your subscription re-ups.

Okay for everyone not understanding.

Paid Jan 26 - haven't received my cc = 14 days and counting

Dec 27 - cc received Jan 8 = 12 days

Nov 28 - cc received Dec 6 = 8 days

Oct 28 - cc received Nov 3 = 6 days

Sep 28 - cc received Oct 1 = 3 days

At the rate they are going I'm going to have a month with no cartel coins.

Hey folks,

I spoke too soon. As we were bringing the servers up we spotted another potential issue and are bringing the servers back into maintenance mode to look into it.

I will let you know more details as I have them.

-eric

I was one of the lucky few who managed to log in during the unsuccessful bring-up and I found a bug right away:

There are no Imperial crew missions for BIO stuff that grants crew gifts anymore, only Rebel missions.

What if YOU started downloading the patch and there is error message. What should we do?

I suggest you bend forward put your head between your knees and kiss your *** goodbye, with how well the patch is doing you might very well be screwed. :p

Okay for everyone not understanding.

Paid Jan 26 - haven't received my cc = 14 days and counting

Dec 27 - cc received Jan 8 = 12 days

Nov 28 - cc received Dec 6 = 8 days

Oct 28 - cc received Nov 3 = 6 days

Sep 28 - cc received Oct 1 = 3 days

At the rate they are going I'm going to have a month with no cartel coins.

All I can tell you is that my sub just renewed and I had an email the next morning, today, that my CC award was granted. Thats how it always is and has been for me since go live.

to start chapter X you will have to visit your ship... did anybody look into that while they where online for a short time ?

I only had time to check on Odessen. We all were standing at the bunker, seeing a red phase instead of green one. Also general and say chat were full with wondering were the Chapter X quest had gone to. We only were able to stay for a short time.

Saw "servers back online" logged in, bought cartel pack for 200 cc.

Looted Swamp Rancor, all happy "OMGOMGOMGOMG ZILLION CREDS ARE GONNA BE MIIIINEEEEE"

Minute later:

"Upon raising the servers online, we discovered a potential issue. We are putting the servers back into maintenance mode for the time being."

F*ck my life :l

P.S. If the rancor disappears - I have a gun.

Hey folks,

I spoke too soon. As we were bringing the servers up we spotted another potential issue and are bringing the servers back into maintenance mode to look into it.

I will let you know more details as I have them.

-eric

When I saw the servers are back up post I thought, the bad feeling I had was wrong. But no, it wasn't :rak_03:

Edited by RevansSoul

Looted Swamp Rancor, all happy "OMGOMGOMGOMG ZILLION CREDS ARE GONNA BE MIIIINEEEEE"

Minute later:

"Upon raising the servers online, we discovered a potential issue. We are putting the servers back into maintenance mode for the time being."

Sell that gun and get yourself some chill pills.

Minute later:

Same, looted two gold mounts, better still be there when I log. >.>

<.<