Loincloths as stand-alone piece of armor (waist slot)

uncaster

Hello all!

First of all, excuse me for my english.

One of the things I wanted to have is loincloths as stand-alone clothing part (waist slot) for both genders:

At the moment GTN loincloths with physic are tied to female "bikini" tops

4 color variants of elegant loungewear

2 color variants of exquisite dancer outfit

For example I'd love to see very long (almost touching the floor) and very narrow one, so I can mix it with different tops to have something like sorceress' gown

Or to create Tarzan/Hulk style male outfit with short loincloth of medium width.

Or to mix it with different tops and bottoms to have some sort of american-indian style.

Or something else...

Example pics:

That would be better with pants, but still...

This one is perfectly covers panties

Wonder

woman

Panties (side note):

It would be nice to have less noticeable panties with thin straps and without additional chains, rings or whatelse.

Loungewear variant is quite small (although still visible) but it has visible straps, many chains and rings attached.

Exquisite dancer variant on the other hand has thin straps but looks like a diaper at the back when visible

For males there's only Jori Daragon's panties with big golden line AFAIK...

I've never understood why those loincloths were attached to the chestpiece rather than the waist or legs. I'd love to be able to use the bikini tops with pants or a long skirt, but you can't because of those awful clippy loincloths.

Just one time I'd like a Dev to come in here are say something like; "Well, we had to do it that way because of this and this and this reason..." Until then, I'll just have to assume it's the way it is because of derp and duh and doy.

Edited by Lednew

The flaps should be attached to the skirts/shorts/pants. It makes more sense than attaching to the the top. The top should have never had those attached.

And they should make a skirt a little longer, such as the revealing skirt on SWG. It was long but yet revealing and that is the skirt that Leia had on in the movie, not the short one.

The flaps should be attached to the skirts/shorts/pants. It makes more sense than attaching to the the top. The top should have never had those attached.

I think that there should be armor options with the flaps attached to the pants and other options with the flaps attached to a belt piece like the op suggests.

This allows more ways for players to mix, match, and generally make their characters look the way that they would prefer.

The only issue with the belt version that I could see would be potential clipping problems with whatever pants option the player chooses, but it's not like those problems aren't already in game with existing armors.

I've never understood why those loincloths were attached to the chestpiece rather than the waist or legs

Like srsly. A ton of people hate butt flaps/capes/covers etc on their chest armors, yet a ton would like big 'belts' with flaps/loincloths to use as separate piece. Seems like totall no-brainer to separate the the, yet after 3 years and thousands of requests, they're still insisting on attaching it all to the chest.

• 4 weeks later...

Oops... Sorry, was away from PC, so was only able to watch...

The point of this suggestion is to have skirts/loincloths that have at least some sort of "physic". Because at the moment, all "skirts" in the game behave like crinolines. They're rigid, "puffy" and covers everything.

And all loincloths are either some sort of dancer wear (female only) or rigid sith "armour plates".

There's short dresses in cartel market, but they're quite rare and variants are limited.

I think that there should be armor options with the flaps attached to the pants and other options with the flaps attached to a belt piece like the op suggests.

This allows more ways for players to mix, match, and generally make their characters look the way that they would prefer.

The only issue with the belt version that I could see would be potential clipping problems with whatever pants option the player chooses, but it's not like those problems aren't already in game with existing armors.

Yes, the point is to be able to mix different tops, loincloths and pants/panties.

I think having them attached to tops or bottoms will limit this and will require to rework existing armours.

Like srsly. A ton of people hate butt flaps/capes/covers etc on their chest armors, yet a ton would like big 'belts' with flaps/loincloths to use as separate piece. Seems like totall no-brainer to separate the the, yet after 3 years and thousands of requests, they're still insisting on attaching it all to the chest.

Agreed. But to be fair, there's small amount of armor where skirt looks fine.

I can't find it again, but I remember seeing information that it was good for travels, you can sit on it.

I support this. I don't care if BW comes out with another slave girl set, but from the cm without loincloths I would still buy it.

That would really put me in the credit deficit. I would have to buy at least a dozne black/black dyes, which is about 60 million worth of credits at very least.

Edited by Knockerz