The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Holoprojecter Disguise-Style: Force Ghost Toy

Hey All!

A long long long long long long time ago, we were given two very cool toys that briefly Changes how our character looked, and allowed us to move with the toy, fading once we preformed an action, took damage, emoted, etc.

These toys were the:

Holoprojector Shrub Disguise

Holoprojector Disguise.

I would like to propose A new "Toy" that works in the same manner as those two, but instead of looking like a holoprojector, you assume the form of a Force ghost.

Alternatively, you would have LIGHT side and DARK Side versions of the toy, being blue and red respectively, just like Styrak and Brontes in this picture:

Ideal styles of Ghost-ness

These Ghost-toys would greatly enhance Rps, especially those wanting to pull a Ben Kenobi, for example :p

Thanks for Listening!

-Alesis Citadel

I completely support this post! Items like these would be great to mess around with in a laid back environment and probably would be good for the RP community of the game. It also seems that quite a few NPCs in the game already have affects like this (Styrak & Brontes for example as already shown) so I would assume it wouldn't be extremely difficult to add an item(s) that allows the player to temporarily have the Force Ghost appearance. Would also be a great thing to add in a pack. The only Cartel Market toys we've been getting lately are just an assortment of different regen items.

So please add this to game. /signed :csw_vader: