The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Sith Empire armor and uniforms

Bossmas

I've found it nearly impossible to find a suitable set of imperial armor for my BH. Currently the only real options are snow trooper armor from the cartel and the Makeb armor which isn't available until level 50. Since we are never going to get an imperial trooper class can you at least throw us a bone and give us some cosmetic armor?

This gets all of my Yes. I'm still annoyed that the Imperial Trooper armour is CE only, when it is, for all practical purposes, impossible to buy anymore.

Why not have a slightly different version available to players who simply haven't been around that long, if people HAVE to stay being super-special snowflakes forever and ever....

This gets all of my Yes. I'm still annoyed that the Imperial Trooper armour is CE only, when it is, for all practical purposes, impossible to buy anymore.

Why not have a slightly different version available to players who simply haven't been around that long, if people HAVE to stay being super-special snowflakes forever and ever....

CE owner here.

1: you already got the speeder, toys, and pets from the CE as a cartel purchase upgrade. The armor is the literal one thing unique we have left after paying 3x the base cost of the game at launch. Sorry, but when you pay for something unique, it should stay that way. Real life example: you buy a limited edition car for a premium. Would it be fair to re-release that edition to the public for free or nearly free? If anything they should make and sell more CEs for the original cost. That I'd be fine with.

2: that's exactly what the makeb armor is. A slightly different re-skin of the CE armor. You may also note that one of the Cartel Rep vendors on the fleets sells a reputation version of the CE armor, just with lights.

OP: If you're cool with medium armor, check out the 'green' gear below level 25. There are several random loot armor sets that look like the imperial scouts from DK and elsewhere. It has the imp logo on the arm and everything. Also, operatives make the best imp troopers in my opinion. After chapter 1, you get a quest reward rifle that is exactly the model of the NPC troopers. Combine that with the makeb set and you look epic!

Edited by Kintosi

"LOL, ur just jealous"

Seriously? I don't care about the imperial trooper armor. It's inherently idiotic to spend triple the value of a game for dumb gimmicks like that.

Those people who paid for the CE now have access to those CE vendor items, as well as the physical items received in the CE.

It appears that you are advocating making the CE vendor available to everyone. There must be a reason why you are advocating this. I'm guessing that there is SOMETHING on the CE vendor that you want and cannot have.

Who is the "stupid" one now?

I would have thought you'd have been humbled enough after the legacy-wide datacrons development to quit embarrassing yourself like this. Do you have a humiliation fetish?

Humbled?

That would imply that I let anonymous, whiny, crying children on the internet affect my sense of self worth. I do not.

Notice. I am not saying that everyone, or even any specific person, is a whiny, crying child.

Edited by Ratajack

Seriously, you've got the Makeb rep set and there is another one dropping from gsb packs which has scrolling uvs. Slap black/red dye and play around with them. I know it's nice for RP but no class is an imperial soldier in this game.

I wouldn't mind seeing imperial armor being released to all at some stage provided that ce buyers actually got what they paid for and CE vendor received regular updates with items exclusive to ce owners for some longer time.