Do you get much XP for GSF?

DomiSotto

I was wondering if the GSF levels your char up if you are not 65 yet when you start? Is it a significant # of XPs, like would a level 63 char go up to 65 fast, or it will take a while?

TY!

Short answer, yes, it's easy to level up via GSF. Faster than it used to be, that's for sure. They must've upped the XP at some point.

So I'm not sure exactly how much XP you get, but I've taken characters from 1-65 purely via GSF (zero class missions completed), faster than I expected. I'd guess 63 -> 65 wouldn't take long.

Edited by MaximilianPower

Yes!

The new patch has increased the rate of XP gain significantly, and a good friend of mine named Siraka has leveled multiple characters to 65 and doesn't even know how to play the ground game.

This is obviously a non-standard situation, but it illustrates that is it possible to gain a large amount of xp from GSF alone.

The credits ain't bad either, even more so considering gsf has (almost) no use for credits.

Yeah since KOTFE, XP rewards from GSF been insane.

If you really wanna speed things up, unlock the legaxy XP boost for GSF as well.

Unlike WZs, level of your character is in no way relevant as you do GSF. I got a pilot on Harry who has never killed a single mob, or completed a single quest. Besides GSF dailies, ofc. lvl 45 or something now!

.....What keeps me awake at most nights is the dark knowledge that I'm pretty sure he did get some exploration XP from going to mailbox in Hutta... Tainted with sin:(

Edited by Stradlin