URC 5: 1v1 tournament on USA servers! Regstars and Stripes

snave

Arvengis / Operative / Lethality & Concealment / Empire

Also, thank god, a tourny that doesn't allow sap healing! \o/ Only pus.sies do that. :cool:

Also, not sure if this happened at all in the last tourny, but I was dueling some friends on my NS stronghold and I had a bug a couple times where my companion would randomly come out in the middle of the fight even though it wasn't on any crew skill missions, and was not summoned.

If this happens, what's the ruling? Duel immediately disqualified, or does it just restart?

This did happen in the last tournament but it's not that big of a deal. If your companion is set to passive then even if they do spawn they will just run off the side and kill themselves - it's a bit distracting but doesn't really do anything to the duel. Another solution is to send your companion off on a long crew skill (summon one with low influence to increase the crew skill duration and pick the longest mission) so even if the game does try to summon your companion they're already away and unable to appear.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This did happen in the last tournament but it's not that big of a deal. If your companion is set to passive then even if they do spawn they will just run off the side and kill themselves - it's a bit distracting but doesn't really do anything to the duel. Another solution is to send your companion off on a long crew skill (summon one with low influence to increase the crew skill duration and pick the longest mission) so even if the game does try to summon your companion they're already away and unable to appear.

That's a good suggestion, cool, thanks. Hope to see you guys there!

Snave i have another idea for the rules, why should sorcs be able to phasewalk? i bet most people agree that phasewalk on sorcs is too much for a class that is already the best overall. Removing it from the tournament would make it more fun for everyone else. They can still kite,root,stun,bubble stun,biggest off heals and of course bubble safety button. Also why can sins regen when they vanish and operatives not? lewl. should maybe be same for both

Interesting idea....BUT a total of 3 sorcs in this against a lot of melee. I think it'd make sense to let us have our #2 oh crap ability