Harbinger Guild Recruiting GSF

FinalWarz

Hey all, harbinger guild here looking for some people that enjoy playing gsf. Email in-game to Augukos on republic side and Arrmuss on Imperial side!

You should probably include more information so people know what you're about. For example,

What is the name of the guild?

Are you impside, pubside, or both?

What is the general goal of the guild? Conquest, casual GSF, competitive team GSF, etc?

How often do you see the guild flying?

Are you an already established guild in other aspects of the game, or is it a completely new guild?

Harbinger has a lot of pilots, and several guilds that already do GSF. If you want to recruit pilots you should think about writing something that will differentiate what your guild will be about versus those preexisting guilds. Also, consider approaching those Harbinger guilds (Gone Sithing pops to mind) that already have good pilots and ask if they would be willing to put an alt in your guild. It's easier to grow a guild by leveraging what other guilds have done and teaming up with them then trying a completely grassroots movement. Another person here (ShallowHal) was interested in starting a Harbinger GSF guild (http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=840305). You may want to send him a private message or talk in game, combining your efforts might be a good idea.

Edited by SWCNT

I will hit you up in game some time. Returning to this game. Would like a guild with other people interested in GSF, seems every guild I've been in has no interest in it.

whats your toon name? i'll be on different toons welcome to whisper anyone in the guild :)

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor. There are already quite a few gsf guilds on Harbinger. If wanted, I could put an alt into them and see how they go.
I know of many guilds that play GSF, but I struggle to think of any active guilds whose focus is GSF or whose reason for being formed was GSF. Flyboys and Assassins used to be that guild, but in has been defunct for quite some time. Edited by Lendul

I know of many guilds that play GSF, but I struggle to think of any active guilds whose focus is GSF or whose reason for being formed was GSF. Flyboys and Assassins used to be that guild, but in has been defunct for quiet some time.

Flyboys and Assassins was the pub guild of Despair. Both are no longer active in GSF anymore. Some of the fliers are but not guild driven GSF.

Flyboys and Assassins was the pub guild of Despair. Both are no longer active in GSF anymore. Some of the fliers are but not guild driven GSF.
I am not sure who told you that but this is not correct. Flyboys and Assassins had a completely different webpage etc from Despair and didn't do any of the other things that Despair did. It was formed right around when GSF launched hence the name. They mainly focused on GSF and did a little ground PvP. It is however true that it was the guild that most of the Despair people that played GSF put their characters in on the pub side. It was originally run by Cheek and he did a lot to promote events not just on The Harbinger but on the PTS as well. Once Cheek stopped playing then I think Greenbay kind of took it over and then made it the defacto Despair pubside guild. This was before anyone knew who Drakolich or Stasie even was and POT5 was considered the place where the best GSF was happening. With the Black and Death squads battling for server supremacy. With it being viewed by the original GSF streamer Nixx (this was pre-Drakolich). The Harbinger at this time was still the best kept secret in GSF. With epic battles going on between FB&A, Rogue Squadron, Gone Sithing, and Despair. WIth the competitive balance usually being swayed by whichever side I or Willie's group decided to queue on. Edited by Lendul

@Lendul

I transferred to Harb in 2013-2014 when Flyboys and Assassins was run by Greenbay so no confusion there. ;)

I also know that when Despair or Flyboys and Assassins were group q'ing people used to complain about us all the time not being fair. No names mentioned. ;) We all stopped grouping for the most part due to killing the q's. And some fliers moved on to other games and European servers for a fresh start. Jawa's Order became the place were Despair fliers transferred to when Flyboys and Assassins was dissolved .

Also the only fliers that gave us any real trouble was Willie, Myxon etc. I don't remember anyone else being anything other than a target hehe. This was all before super serious nights and transfers that occurred later. :)

And to not derail this thread further Gone Sithing and Jawa's Order are two of the guilds with active GSF organized nights currently. :D

Edited by SithAceI

@Lendul

I transferred to Harb in 2013-2014 when Flyboys and Assassins was run by Greenbay so no confusion there. ;)

I kind of figured that is why you thought what you did. Being late to the party is still better then not attending. Edited by Lendul

• 2 weeks later...