Class story stuck cannot progress on Sith Inquisitor

xXThaiDyeXx

Hi after finishing the quest "The Final Act" I do not receive the next available story mission thus not allowing me to progress my Sith Inquisitor's main quest, I've tried many ways to work around the bugs from what I've read on the forums but nothing seems to help. I've submitted tickets but my ticket menu is also bugged now, its stuck on updating. Is it possible to just give me the next quest for my Sith Inquisitor?

A number of class quests require you to follow the quest instructions exactly. That particular quest says "Return to your ship at Mezenti Spaceport and contact Darth Zash via your ship’s holoterminal to report your success." If you go to your ship's holoterminal via fleet pass or stronghold, the next step in the quest might not trigger.

I suggest you return to Nar Shaddaa, take a taxi to Network Access, then take a taxi back to Mezenti Spaceport and walk into your hangar and board your ship. There might be a conversation in the hangar you missed.

You're not alone in your bug menu stuck on 'Updating...' Mine is too.

Best of luck, tho. Let us know how it goes.

Edited by Autumnpuma

Thank you for responding and my bad I should've been more clear about this. So after talking to Zash on my ship she talks about the relics and then I turn in the quest and complete it. Apparently I'm supposed to receive a dream that gives me the next quest but that does not happen. So I did as you advised and went to the network area on Nar Shaddaa and back to my ship and nothing happens still so I'm stumped and not playing on my Sith Inquisitor for a while I guess.

I don't know if the other class story missions are bugged like this, but if they are, it appears 4.0 broke everything about this game. This is what they get for NOT putting this up on the Play Test Server so these bugs could be found and eliminated. They obviously did not learn from SoR's huge bug problems when they did the same thing. Garbage in, is garbage out.