Hoods.....

Mightynubnub

No clue where to post an Idea for this game, but anyway i just thought it would be cool to have the option of lowering and raising you hood on hooded clothes :D

please point me in the right direction for this to be seen in the right area!:D

Edited by Mightynubnub

No clue where to post an Idea for this game, but anyway i just thought it would be cool to have the option of lowering and raising you hood on hooded clothes :D

please point me in the right direction for this to be seen in the right area!:D

Ingame press escape - options - and look for showhelm or not button :p

Edited by Bloodeye

I agree. Hoods NEED to be raiseable/lowerable. In fact, I'm even intentionally making the character I've been playing the most lately wear a helmet that clips HORRIBLY with the hood, just to make a point. I thought fixing clipping issues were life or death for videogame companies?

Also, I just plain find it odd that the armor set I intend to give the aforementioned character at endgame has a raised hood, while the version depicted on the Guilds page of the website has a lowered hood. It's the EXACT SAME armor. Wat?

Ingame press escape - options - and look for showhelm or not button :p

You'll take that raspberry back when you find out that doing what you suggested does not affect hoods, as they are counted as chest wear (because they're attached to that), not head wear.

Edited by Nichos_Ketra