Benefits of giving people referral link?

hothtrooperlol

Yeah, dont put it here [ ] Put in down it the signature. And add something cool or funny to make them want to use it.

Go ahead and try mine :)

its a gray area calling out your sig and or telling people to click it.

direction has been and will always be, put it in your sig...post as normal, thats it.

Just remember, that the forum rules state...

They also state:

•Never insult another member of the community.

•Respect other community members, whether they agree with you or not.

•Flag, don't fight. Use the "flag" feature to report posts to our Community Team if you see someone breaking the rules – don't respond to them!

•Make constructive, on-topic posts that add to the discussion.

Have you ever read any of the posts? Like this one...:)

You get CC. SO MANY CC. I spent 12,000 on gold armor packs last night without batting an eyelash, and still have over 66K banked. I've never spent a dime on CC, and I don't spam my link in chat. Just leave it in my sig and post here once in a while. It's made me super-rich in game too, because I can buy hypercrates with impunity, then sell hundreds of items I don't want. Best way to earn money in-game, IMO.

You get 600 cartel coins for free. The more people (=subscribers or people who subscribe by using your link) click on it, the more 600 cartel coins for free you get. Then, each month a person who clicked on your link stays subscribed, you get 100 cartel coins.

Plus, the first 5 or 6 people who click on it, also provides you with a free mount and 4 or 5 mini-robot pets (It's the same one but in 4 or 5 different colors).

• 3 weeks later...

Wow thanks so much for this info, I've been searching through the help posts all day to find out why some of my messages got flagged as inappropriate and taken down by swtor, I did not know i had to put the referral link in signature... i hope that they notice that... and don't mess with me for not seeing that in the rules & regs.

BTW i have not been referred by anyone or referred anyone so any help would be appreciated you know where it is and what to do.. i play on the east cost prophecy of the five server.

Beeing friendly, polite and helpful is always good :tran_smile:

I try to be polite and helpful. Maybe not friendly though. It takes a bit for me to call someone a friend. Most are acquaintances that I occasionally do things with. I actually have few actual friends. Of course, people have different definitions of friend as well. Although, friendly and friend are, technically, two different things.

Anyway, hopefully, more people will be Friendly, polite and helpful. :)

Edited by Cay_Chamma