Are all of the old commendation vendors gone?

mjek

I recently came back after a months-long absence, and noticed that there's no commendation vendor on Coruscant- just a "Level 8 Equipment Vendor." Are the old vendors gone or was their stock moved somewhere?

I recently came back after a months-long absence, and noticed that there's no commendation vendor on Coruscant- just a "Level 8 Equipment Vendor." Are the old vendors gone or was their stock moved somewhere?

Im afraid so, its made getting moddable weapons I like much harder even I have had to resort to doing PvP as the only vendor outside the level 8 equipment vendor with moddable gear I like is the PvP weapons vendor :(

Every. Vendor. I. Loved. Is. Gone. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I already wrote enough posts to get them back.... but instead of discussions they start to argue with you. Also every heavy, medium and light armor vendor.

Edited by LordSodos

Every. Vendor. I. Loved. Is. Gone. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I already wrote enough posts to get them back.... but instead of discussions they start to argue with you. Also every heavy, medium and light armor vendor.

If this game crashed everybody's system on startup and then mugged you in the street there would be jerks here that would argue against needing to fix it. :rolleyes:

There is a complete set of commendation vendors on Fleet. All the old vendors have been reconfigured to new level ranges and the mods are all 2 crystals each. The higher level planets still have mod vendors in the main quest hub for each faction, tuned to the level range for that planet.

The "level 8 equipment vendor" sells complete sets of moddable gear for lowbie characters with starter mods already installed.

The took the old commendation gear vendors out so that they could sell us back all the weapons and armor sets in cartel packs. That way, they don't have to work so hard to make new content to release in new packs. It's win-win for them.

They put a fair amount of the removed models into alliance packs as BoL orange shells.

Or if you see blue/green items you like, slap them into your outfit selector and don't worry about how your stat gear looks. I've been doing that on a couple characters