population

DarkJediMage

gee. not even go try it or the server is the same others response. it makes me wonder what kind of playerbase community is on that server. silence can mean i-don't-care or stay-away or we-don't want-you or i-don't-know.

my friend would have a new player on this server. a new player means more money for game to develop new and more content.

population is too good. So many ninjas. While I'm thinking of it, why is the heroic in the DK temple not instanced? or at least the respawn timer on the boss shorter? it doesn't matter what time it is when I'm attempting to do it, there are always crowds like wolves ready to pounce. some offer group, most do not!!! The boss takes forever to respawn. If not an instace or quicker spawn, then how bout a call button like other bosses?

For that one I usually switch instances a few times and get it killed fast. Seems most players don't know about that feature anymore and whichever instance I start in there's a group of people waiting for him but just switch to another DK and you're good 9 times out of 10

I find the population very pleasant and helpful.

PvP had been popping very frequently lately, so that you can get a daily or even a weekly quickly. Players are generally pretty skilled to highly competent.

Guilds recruit pretty often... the one I'm in is very social and does weekly raids.

People group up alot in chat for World Boss hunts... I can't speak for group finder because I stopped using that.

Heroic areas can get a little crowded but not as much as they would on a heavy population server.

Anything else you'd like to know, just ask!