Last day of the year, let me get this out....

SaerethDL

I hope everyone had a good year! I hope your new year will be even better... that being said.. I will be moving on to a new MMO next year, probably black desert or blade and soul..nothing against swtor, its great, i've been around since the beginning, but it hasn't evolved into the game i thought it would become. It's a new season and time for new things. I bought two more months of sub to redeem whenever I feel I want to come back for a bit, likely after KOTFE story has finished up and new things arrive. If i don't find a home with a new MMO, i will likely not play any for a while. Does anyone plan on leaving for another mmo? or do you have any suggestions you might recommend to me for my time away from swtor? Thanks everyone, and all you new players enjoy swtor! you have 8 full different class stories, a few stories for all classes, pvp, flashpoints, and a ton of operations to do, (i've completed it all). To all you old players, good luck. :)

I hope everyone had a good year! I hope your new year will be even better... that being said.. I will be moving on to a new MMO next year, probably black desert or blade and soul..nothing against swtor, its great, i've been around since the beginning, but it hasn't evolved into the game i thought it would become. It's a new season and time for new things. I bought two more months of sub to redeem whenever I feel I want to come back for a bit, likely after KOTFE story has finished up and new things arrive. If i don't find a home with a new MMO, i will likely not play any for a while. Does anyone plan on leaving for another mmo? or do you have any suggestions you might recommend to me for my time away from swtor? Thanks everyone, and all you new players enjoy swtor! you have 8 full different class stories, a few stories for all classes, pvp, flashpoints, and a ton of operations to do, (i've completed it all). To all you old players, good luck. :)

Safe travels, and Happy New Year... id say you should check out Camelot Unchained, will be out this new year, made by the creators of Dark Age of Camelot, at the very least id go and visit there website, read about it and see if its your thing. Im using GW2 as a filler until then.

Well good luck and hope you find what your looking for. There are a lot of options out there and plenty of RPG or strategy games that can be very engrossing. You will more than likely return here though because this game and BW take care of your gaming needs more than you realize and when your away you will see what I am pointing out. ;)

SWTOR will probably be my last subscription MMO for a very long time. (next one will probably be the eventual sequel MMO, when I'm like 40 years old)

If I move on to another MMO, I'll be doing what I did before SWTOR, game hop and free2play MMO hop. Move around from game to game every 2 months or so. I also have hundreds of games in my Steam backlog.

One of my gaming friends used to invite me to play free2play MMOs with him, I'd accept but he'd only play for 2 weeks to a month, tops. I would play for at least 2 months after he quit, I've got a longer "game attention span" then he does. He has asked me to play RIFT, Wildstar and even ESO but I've been turning him down to continue playing SWTOR. I really want to be free from my subscription, I feel obligated to play as long as the subscription runs.

I've tried unsubscribing and I've tried sabotaging my play experience to force a permanent unsub but I've always come back. The sabotage episode was during the Revan preorder and first round of 12x exp back in 2014. I told myself "if I miss this opportunity to level alts," "you should never come back to this game, you'll be too far behind." I only played 20 hours of all that twelve times exp time, so I quit the game. I was watching a live E3 2015 stream of the EA Press Conference, the blur cinematic "Sacrifice" trailer impressed me and gave me goosebumps, it was enough to lure me back.

And here I am, 40 days before my sub auto-renews for another 6 months. Send help.

Edited by Falensawino

Well good luck and hope you find what your looking for. There are a lot of options out there and plenty of RPG or strategy games that can be very engrossing. You will more than likely return here though because this game and BW take care of your gaming needs more than you realize and when your away you will see what I am pointing out. ;)

I dunno I really feel its not that SWTOR is amazing that people come back, but because most MMO's arent that good.

SWTOR will probably be my last subscription MMO for a very long time. (next one will probably be the eventual sequel MMO, when I'm like 40 years old)

If I move on to another MMO, I'll be doing what I did before SWTOR, game hop and free2play MMO hop. Move around from game to game every 2 months or so. I also have hundreds of games in my Steam backlog.

One of my gaming friends used to invite me to play free2play MMOs with him, I'd accept but he'd only play for 2 weeks to a month, tops. I would play for at least 2 months after he quit, I've got a longer "game attention span" then he does. He has asked me to play RIFT, Wildstar and even ESO but I've been turning him down to continue playing SWTOR. I really want to be free from my subscription, I feel obligated to play as long as the subscription runs.

I've tried unsubscribing and I've tried sabotaging my play experience to force a permanent unsub but I've always come back. The sabotage episode was during the Revan preorder and first round of 12x exp back in 2014. I told myself "if I miss this opportunity to level alts," "you should never come back to this game, you'll be too far behind." I only played 20 hours of all that twelve times exp time, so I quit the game. I was watching a live E3 2015 stream of the EA Press Conference, the blur cinematic "Sacrifice" trailer impressed me and gave me goosebumps, it was enough to lure me back.

And here I am, 40 days before my sub auto-renews for another 6 months. Send help.

6 months is a big commitment, i'd really think about that resub because a bunch of new mmo's come out this year, either buy 2 play and no sub, or free 2 play..